Dennis Hopper's Wife

I'm Taking My Toothbrush!

3/9/2010 8:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dennis Hopper's wife swiped a whole junkyard worth of crap out of the actor's home since their epic divorce saga began -- this according to hilarious divorce docs filed today in L.A. Superior Court.

Dennis Hopper: Click to Read!
Victoria Hopper's lawyer fired off a letter to Dennis' lawyer on March 8 -- informing him his client's estranged wife had entered his home and taken several items she claims were hers ... including a laundry basket, some children's toys, a wastebasket, a cotton ball holder, an alarm clock, some towels, a magazine rack, toothbrushes, a coffee cup ... and chip clips.

According to Dennis' lawyer -- who called the whole thing "extremely confusing" -- Victoria "effectively looted" Dennis' house twice to remove these items, which include "more junk than can be imagined."

Victoria may be able steal back her little trinkets -- but according to the prenup, Dennis is keeping his fortune.

jerry

WOMEN... you can't live with them but its hard passing up the snatch. Plus some of them make a nice breakfast.

valerie

Seems like he'd be freeking happy she took junk he don't have to trip over anymore..

THINK TANK

DUPONT made ZYKLON B that was used in WWII so the SS was and is everywhere Still today and that still SUCKS

rachelle

Let the bitch take what she wants and leave this sick man alone!!

wasted days and wasted nights

Not the chip clips, TOO!

shuffler

I wish to let TMZ know that I cancelled the hefty 6.5MB PDF download.

I wish to let Mr Hopper know that that text must be heavy and real comedy is succinct and to-the-point.

I wish Mr Hopper and his ex-lady friend a happy life separate from each other.

Love, shuffler.

j-tiger-98

do you really want the toothbrush? When my wife was screwing around on me... I dipped her brush in the toilet every time I PEEDED! She was only coming home to shower !! LOL

tego

lol omg cant believe it

tego

lmao

karma

Dennis's estranged wife sounds nuts.

barb

I hope he gave the toilet bowl a few scrubs with her toothbrush.

Cathy

You cant take your money to the grave..... give her what she wants, live in peace and stop being a tight ass.

gabby

She didn't take the toilet paper? what a shame....Chip clips,GEE! u can buy that at the dollar store 2 for a dollar.WOW! she must be broke.GEE! she should have been hiding some money when they were loving on each other..I hide money I have a secret account my hubby don't know about... I even charge him for ice cream & cake time...LOL

squeakermama

You might not want to put that toothbrush in your mouth when you get it back. Tee Hee.

bka62223

It's awful when relationships get this bad. When a couple gets to this point, it's hard to remember the feelings that brought you together and the good times you shared. I would advise Mr. Hopper & family to stop the hate ( somebody has to ) and allow this woman sufficient support and property. It's not like it can't be afforded her. I'm sure that her, and Mr. Hopper's, current actions are fueled out of hurt & fear. So.... end the negativity, show a little humanity and save yourselves a little dignity. It's shameful the way you're BOTH behaving towards each other. Also, I believe that Mr.Hopper's family's actions are fueled by pure greed. Anybody that has feared for their future understands clinging to simple things like laundry baskets, cotton-ball holders and simple household items. Neither of these two people should be reduced to such a level. Dennis, if your as ill as it appears you are, don't allow your final days to reflect a bitter, controlling, greedy man. Rather allow yourself to share the generosity that you yourself have enjoyed in life. Victoria, channel your energies away from the fear and hate that consumes your every thought. Both of you are too worried about getting even, rather than getting right. Sadly, the day will come when your earthly opportunities to do so will have passed. Please, both of you, share a little dignity and respect. You both have enjoyed blessings that most of us will never realize in our lives. Perhaps you should honor those blessings instead of choosing to dishonor.

Please.... remember all that was good....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments