'Deadliest Catch' Star Dodges Bullets

3/17/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Deadliest Catch" star Jake Harris -- arrested last month for DUI, hit-and-run and much, much more -- had his DUI case dropped yesterday ... which is what normally happens when you blow a .00.

And it gets better for Jake ... even though he admitted to having a prescription for Xanax -- cops had no evidence he was driving under the influence of the med.

And there's more good news for Mr. Harris. Although an imprint of what looks like Jake's license plate was found on the car he allegedly hit ... he wasn't charged with hit-and-run because witnesses couldn't place him behind the wheel.

Jake was charged with driving on a suspended license and reckless driving. He's due back in court on March 26.

charlotte

when does the new season start

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Robert

Seems like this guy is a real misfit. Sooner or later he will end up dead or in jail from drugs. Only a matter of time. They never learn.

Simone

Hi, mrez!!!!!!!!! How are you, man???? : D

D

Wow what a idiot.

Trish

Jake, "Wake up"! Huge wake up call! Get with reality! Fly right! What the "Hell" are you thinking? Grow up and get the help you need! Don't be another loser in society! Make your father proud! Wake the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trish

Kooky Klown really is
Krazy...

Not-A-Fan

For Christ's sake, his father just died. Give the kid a break ... if he does it again, he deserves to have his ass kicked.

Nice to know there are so many perfect people out there ...

And yes, I am a fan of Deadliest Catch.

karma

If he blew .00 and had no drugs in his system, then he was clean. Still, he was dumb for hitting and running, could have killed someone and himself. What is sad, when people pass away in one's family...family members' brains go numb to cope and on pilot, I remember when my mom died, there was miles I drove (sister said the same thing) and couldn't remember doing it, is dangerous because you are so caught up in your grief, but so much to do when one passes. Combine it with Jake worrying about the boat and the livelihood since that is all they've known, maybe he was driving self-destructive too. Xanax He could have been prescribed for a number of reasons. Step up Discovery and offer help, you've all made money off these families and Cap't Phil. Learn from your mistake, Jake. Take care of yourself, your father wouldn't be happy. Take care, Josh.

Kooky, love your recipes...but the beer thing...waaaaaaayyy too long.

clandestine chalk

How the hell does he get a dui after blowing zeros? Cops must hate him. He must suck

keith

HAWT

clandestine chalk

wtf is this clown? If I were to pick a life to live vicariously, I wouldn't be an internet clown. This I know.

Jezzy

He's a kinda-funny-looking-kid but I'd take care of him!

Darlene

Thats good!!

Anna

Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?
Come on, Come on, Come on, now,
I hear you're feeling down.
Well, I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again.
Relax.
I'll need some information first.
Just the basic facts.
Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When I was a child I had a FEVER My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain, you would not understand
This is not how I am.

I have become comfortably numb.
(solo)
I have become comfortably numb.

O.K.
Just a little pin prick.
There'll be no more aaaaaaaaah!
But you may feel a little sick.
Can you stand up?
I do believe it's working, good.
That'll keep you going through the show
Come on it's time to go.

There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown,
The dream is gone.
but I have become comfortably numb.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments