Sandra Bullock, Jesse James Lawyer Up

3/23/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Multiple sources tell TMZ reps for both Sandra Bullock and Jesse James have been interviewing divorce lawyers.

We're told Sandra's reps have been in touch with several high-end divorce lawyers. Our sources say Lance Spiegel, who handled divorces for Charlie Sheen, Heather Locklear and Michael Jackson, is the frontrunner.

As for Jesse, we're told his business people have contacted several lawyers as well, but he will not be initiating the divorce. We're told his reps are asking the attorneys "if they'd be interested in taking the case" if Sandra files.

As for whether a divorce petition will be filed, one source simply said, "Something's happening."

Lisa

Once a cheater always a cheater...Its a shame he turned out to be such an ASS..I hope Sandra leaves his looser butt and let him fester in his racist sluts dreams of making it big..Its a shame the kids suffer,especially the youngest..Both her mother&father are loosers..Why these men think they can continue to get away with this is unbelievable..Come on all these sluts are only doing it to make a name for themselves-WAKE UP THEYRE GOING TO TELL!!!Sandra is to good for a P.O.S.like jesse james!!!!!

amegirl

hey, interesting news. amecam.com

whatever

Sandra, unfortunately Jesse never had your back, like you thought. Stay strong. You have the support of all your fans...we've got your back, for real.

AZ

Looks like Jesse James is a dead man. Between the custody case and the divorce, he'll spend most of the year in court.

yannij

For once I would like to see a woman stand up for herself since they always proclaim to be the smarter sex. If you don't demand respect you will never get it!

travis

I was really hoping they could work it out. I do feel the trashy chick came after Jesse. I know he didn't have to go for it. I just feel the kids need Sandra. And deep down they love each other.

Joan

This is so sad. To hear Bullock so lovingly giving her husband accolades at all the award shows this past season and in interviews, you would have thought that she was the one who had hit the jackpot when she married James. Her sincerity and love shined through in every word she spoke about him. She even had me thinking, a woman who has sworn off ever marrying again, “Ummm, maybe I should find myself a Tattooed BadBoy.”

Meantime, he selfishly found himself a tattooed bad girl!

roadie28

I may be the only one, but I hope they work it out. Jesse likely did cheat on Sandra, but none of knows the real, whole truth. If he is as bad as everyone is saying he is, maybe it's best for Sandra to leave. But I still hope it doesn't end in divorce.

lu

So when are we gonna see that nazi foto of Jesse??? I really hope there is not such a picture of him. Something like that is not to joke with... And I also hope they can work this out, as long he is not a rasist though.

MNmonkey

Biological kids or not...
If you have dated/married a single parent and have spent time around the child/children, the stakes change. You have to take the children into account. Even if they are not your biological children, your presence has impacted their life. Your absence will impact their life as well.
It is a really tough decision. No matter how hard you worked to raise the child in the proper way, you are not a biological parent. Yet you still feel a sense of responsibility.
On top of that, there are personal issues between you and the biological parent, as a couple, that you are working on. Huge can o'worms. It is a lot to deal with, but it can be done. When you figure out how, will you tell me?

Ann

A previous comment said: "Elin -- take note. This is how you deal with a serial cheater. And this was just one hoe, not fifteen!"
Regrettably, I suspect strongly that this is not just one hoe. The way it happened with the tattooed was too casual, too smooth, it smells "routine".
And I assume Sandra suspects it too. So, if she divorces him, it's because she knows more is coming out of the woodwork.

mcquain

re:roadie28...you hope they work it out????

wtf...sandra bullock is a beautiful oscar winning star and successful business woman in her own right....she will take the high road and leave these 2 nazi lovin' inked up losers to their own accord...she has too much self-respect to put up with being made a fool of, james is obvioulsy a loser...any woman who would stay with a man who humilated her with this type of skank is obvioulsy in need of mental evaluation(s)!

Makenna

He is a piece of crap that never deserved to have her to begin with.

I feel bad for that little girl Sunni. Sandra is the best thing that ever happened to her.

balls

CANCER
March 23, 2010

You can say almost anything today -- your powers are peaking, and your more assertive qualities are showing themselves. It's a really good time to tell your boss or mate how it's going to be from now on.

Makenna

March 23rd is Aries not Cancer.