Sandra Bullock, Jesse James Lawyer Up

3/23/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Multiple sources tell TMZ reps for both Sandra Bullock and Jesse James have been interviewing divorce lawyers.

We're told Sandra's reps have been in touch with several high-end divorce lawyers. Our sources say Lance Spiegel, who handled divorces for Charlie Sheen, Heather Locklear and Michael Jackson, is the frontrunner.

As for Jesse, we're told his business people have contacted several lawyers as well, but he will not be initiating the divorce. We're told his reps are asking the attorneys "if they'd be interested in taking the case" if Sandra files.

As for whether a divorce petition will be filed, one source simply said, "Something's happening."

Stupididy at its best

I don't give a damn about this stupid so called actress. Do you know what is acting skills ???? I don't think so because she has ZERO talent as a comedian. Come on are you kidding me ???? An actress is associated with the names of Jodie Foster, Kate Winslet or Meryl Streep but not her.
I don't even know how she won an oscar. Must have been a miracle for sure.
I have more respect for a farmer or a doctor than an actor. What do they do to make this world a better place ??? Nothing and they don't care about us so why should we care about them.
She married a BIKER for God's sake. What did she expect ? She must have found her intellectual equivalent LOL . Can't imagine the wonderful discussions they had at home.
Good riddance Miss Bullock. If you can avoid making movies in the future you will make us a huge favour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L

Was I the only one who heard him call him "THAT" during her Oscar speech?? I wonder if she knew something then... hmmmmm!!

Right now that is all he needs to be called - a "that"!

Your are strong Sandra - move on!!

L

* heard HER call HIM a that!!!! Typo

L

*heard HER call HIM a that!!! Typo

GRouston

Sad when we get married for all the wrong reasons, no founation, no love then when temptation comes along we fall big time. Coud have been Sandra just as easily, happens all the time, nothing new, too bad we don't find out who we are before we decide to share our messed up mives with another and make the mess even bigger. Getting arried and making your spouse a god of sorts, predicating your vey existence on the relatuonship, placing them on a huge pedistal they cannot handle will lead to ruin everytime.

Ziggy

Sandra made the mistake of marrying a guy because he was good in bed. He was probably the first great lover she's ever had in her whole life. Compared to those weak pretty boy Hollywood metro-men, Jesse must have put some hot thug strokin' on her in the sack. It happens.

Most men are not great lovers and maybe she'll find another one who has a decent heart, who knows? Either way, divorce him and move on!!

Cat

I wish they would work it out. It was probably about sex and boredom. Boredom that Sandra wasn't there...but I am sure he would focus his boredom in a different way if he had the chance. Maybe he had never been caught before in his other relationships. Maybe this has changed him. Sanda seems like a strong woman and I think she just may kick him to the curb and not give him another chance but I hope she does. How sad for both of them and the children.

Detscan

I want to know if they had a pre-nup. Anybody know?

jessy

this is all sandras fault,,,if she was a real woman instead of an ice queen,,an old one at that he would have never strayed,she is ugly and he is hot looking and needs a real woman

david

It's very sad for Sandra. I feel badly for her.

Me

I hope she does file for divorce. It's bad enough that he had an affair - not even once, but possibly for 11 months - but to do so with such a skanky whore like this. It doesn't do Sandra any good to be associated with a man who sleeps with a proud racist. She doesn't need any of this drama. She's way too classy for him.

Me

Amber, you are an insecure little girl and you are projecting your own ugliness onto a beautiful person like Sandra Bullock. Do you have any idea how many people are laughing at your words calling her ugly? Where are YOU at in life that you can say that? And as for cheating EVER being a woman's fault, again you are insecure in your own womanhood. It's crystal clear from your words that not only has a man cheated on you in the past - and maybe still is, with your blessing - but that he has told you it's your fault because YOU are ugly. For any woman to condone a man cheating for ANY reason is a travesty. You need to look in the mirror, sweetie.

Me

49. I want to know if they had a pre-nup. Anybody know?
Posted at 7:29AM on Mar 23rd 2010 by Detscan

_________________________________________________________________

Oh, hell, I know that I sure do! WITH a monetary infidelity clause to boot! Hubby cheats on me - which he never would anyway, but why trust a man - and he pays up big time. Hit em where it hurts em the most ladies - the wallet. You know they don't like parting with their money and if they know they'll have to, they'll probably keep it in their pants.

RAGINGLEO

I never understood the attraction of Sandy to Jesse in the first place. Sandy is a very strong woman and I do hope she will kick Jesse to the curb. He stood with her the week before this all came out at the awards ceremony and acted like nothing had happened. She was humiliated in front of the people she works with and the rest of the world on world wide TV. If HE were any kind of a man he would have told her before she went on the show and said how much she loved him and how great he was. I say kick him to the curb and let amber have the "hot looking" guy. I am sure with her extensive history with all kinds of men she would meet the "real woman" requirement. How many NAZI tats YOU got babe? Sandy, old, ice queen? Jesse is the kind of guy that thinks with his apendage and can not handle fame. amber you can have him, but you can't hold on to him. Sandy will get past this but I fear it will make her harder. Sandra Bullock, ice queen, Hmmmm, never heard that one before. Old, she is 45, Jesse is 40. Yea she is old. Any of you old fossils out there think Sandy is is an old, ice queen that is not a real woman?

Jabari Abramson

Poor Sandra, sucks to here that especially since she waited so long to get married and then this happens. Well, at least she has Oscar to keep her company.

Stay strong Sandra!