Jesse James' Alleged Mistresses -- #3 Surfaces

3/25/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She claims to be Jesse James' third mistress -- but says her relationship with Jesse was much more of a flash in the pan than the other two.

Brigitte Daguerre: Click to launch

Brigitte Daguerre -- a Los Angeles photographer -- claims Jesse hired her in 2008 to do styling work for a West Coast Choppers photo shoot. She says the two emailed and texted each other for a year, but claims they only had sex four times before she cut it off.

Daguerre has 195 text messages between her and Jesse (the cell phone numbers sync up) ... many of them extremely graphic. Among the milder, Jesse says, "I'll be your monkey."

Throughout the exchanges, Jesse repeatedly asks Daguerre to send pictures and set up rendezvous. In one exchange, Daguerre complained that Jesse wasn't letting loose. He explains, "I'm texting you in secret."

We could not reach James' rep for comment.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Skyhigh

Any good -trusting -faithful men left in this world?
All (married) men wanna score--turn on- will cheat-given the chance!
It's just getting caught-busted -exposed -then the party is over!

Sandra made a poor choice for a mate...
But if you're gonna get married-stay faithful! Why bother if you're a rolling stone-kitty chaser-and wanna tap anything that'll open the door for ya!
sheesh....

UGH

WELL..TMZ. DID 1SAY "GLORIA WHO'? LOTSA 'GLORIA ROAMING THE WORLD.
SHE'S STILL A LESBO OINK !!!

jasminwrites

Bullock made this mess herself!She got with james the skunk man,while he was still married and with an 8 month pregnant wife!!!I bet jokes about that other player, tiger, that she made, are not so funny anymore,lol. Poor woman,her lame duck acting is such a match with her gullability

TEXAS PRINCESS

EVERYTIME I SEE JESSE JAMES I HEAR "DUELING BANJOS" GOOD GRIEF, WHAT WAS BULLOCK THINKING WHEN SHE MARRIED THIS PIECE OF TRASH?

constance

MALE WHORE!

TMZ hits a new low

If Sandra B. doesn't file divorce papers by next week, then I will doctor some up and file them for her! This guy is gonorrhea walking. She should be with a hot guy who actually loves her and isn't just a germ-laden tool riding her coattails. West Coast Chopper my ass. What a putz.

ELI

SANDRA, NOW THAT YOU HAVE THE "OSCAR"; YOU DO NOT NEED A JESSE!

ELI

I THINK SANDRA WAS THINKING LIKE JULIA ROBERTS WHEN JULIA MARRIED THAT SINGER; SHE WAS TRYING TO BE KIND!

Lynn

What the hell is wrong with these guys?? James and Woods both were blessed the day they hooked up with their beautiful wives! Hell, if they had wanted to "PLAY AROUND" then they just shouldn't have gotten married. Its that simple!! I feel really bad for all the SMALL children that are caught up in these two stories. Especially Sunny.

Jennifer C.

My heart goes out to Sandra, as a fan, I come to get to know her some through her interviews, seems like a humble person, and I was happy to see her win an Oscar. It's unfortunate that her husband like many people in this country fail to see the damage they cause by being selfish, the damage to themselves, their spouse, children and whole families, I hope it was worth, I'm sure it wasn't.....Jenn C. Bx NY

venicementor

It has been "sport" for centuries for some women to go after the husbands or lovers of others. As a matter of fact, it is not only women who do this. I personally find it boring a classless as we all know each person who does this, ends up on the karmic train of no return. Ultimately, it it has become all about greed, extortion, and 15 minutes of fame. Today, we as a society promote it with the publicity we give these "prostitutes" with the PR we give them. We are a lot closer to Rome than ever...and we all know what happened to Rome?

laurakathryn

Tiger should send Jesse a thank you card

Hayra

Taylor Swift's Number!! 1773-503-5300 Hurry before she changes it!

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13