Jesse James' Alleged Mistresses -- #3 Surfaces

3/25/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She claims to be Jesse James' third mistress -- but says her relationship with Jesse was much more of a flash in the pan than the other two.

Brigitte Daguerre: Click to launch

Brigitte Daguerre -- a Los Angeles photographer -- claims Jesse hired her in 2008 to do styling work for a West Coast Choppers photo shoot. She says the two emailed and texted each other for a year, but claims they only had sex four times before she cut it off.

Daguerre has 195 text messages between her and Jesse (the cell phone numbers sync up) ... many of them extremely graphic. Among the milder, Jesse says, "I'll be your monkey."

Throughout the exchanges, Jesse repeatedly asks Daguerre to send pictures and set up rendezvous. In one exchange, Daguerre complained that Jesse wasn't letting loose. He explains, "I'm texting you in secret."

We could not reach James' rep for comment.

Chrissy329

First of all mairrage is not a joke so if you are not ready to stay faithful then don't do it!! Second these mistresses are all whores that were just in it for the money/fame they hope to bring themselves from this situation. Wait I correct myself that makes them prostitutes! By them Bitches making this public it's not only destroying Jesse (who cares) but it's destroying his kids which do not deserve this!!!! Also whoever thinks this 3rd mistress is pretty they needs to pay a little visit to an Ophthamologist, she is just as nasty/ugly as the others (maybe not as nasty/ugly as the first one but close). Way to go Jesse not only did you screw up your life, you screwed up your WIFE and kids lives. You win the husband/father of the freekin year award!! You should hang that right above your bed where you sleep at night and maybe it will bring you sweet dreams. Way to go!

MarkToronto

I have to admit the retro fetish photo is great. Nicely styled and shot. Now for reality. Brigitte looks nothing like these first few shots. The no make up plastic surgery one later is more accurate.

So down boys. You've been fooled.

Anita

Brigitte???
By the spelling of the name I'm thinking she is German LOL.
Jesse you bad, bad boy LOL.
Call me.

Dave In Tulsa

This chick is actually pretty hot.

peaches

Damn, They are coming out of the woodwork like roaches. Filty skanks sleeping with married men. Jesse you are one nasty man. How can you expose your wife to all kinds of dieases. If you wanted to screw around you shouldnt of gotten married. They say when you sleep around on your wife or husband you basically are having sex with whomever they slept with. Sandra get tested for everything. He just might have signed your death certificate by screwing these whores.

so-and-so

If that's a "photographer" I'm the President of the United States. Just 'cuz you call yourself something more classy than a "almost-nude-model" doesn't make you more classy than an almost-nude-model.

Anita

Marriage must have been a joke to Sandra. She dated Jesse while he was still married, and his wife had jus had a baby.

While perhaps she did not break up the troubled marriage directly, her boinking Jesse did not help things either.

jrad247

-Oprah does my laundry

-Mike Tyson mows my lawn

-Michael Jackson walks my dogs [this position is currently open]

-Jay Leno washes my car

-Snoop Dogg rolls my blunts

-Jesse James bangs the dirty hoes I won't touch

Fat stacks baby.... Rollin Fat Stacks !!

jennjenn

Someone call Hazmat to remove that couch from his office. Take it far away and burn it. Disgusting! This guy is such an ass. Maybe their marriage is a studio contract? Who knows. Even if it was/is a studio contract marriage, I am sure jj has violated the agreement with his antics. DIRT BAG!!!! I hate this futhermucka.

Dumb Surfer Guy on TMZ

Rumors have it Jesse had an affair with the Old Guy With the Thick Mustache From Orange County Choppers at The Blue Oyster a Year Ago.

Liv N. Withabeatdown

Well, this one is kinda hot at least! #1 was a skank.
California being a "no fault" divorce state, & a community property state, Jesse stands to live up to his name & ride off in to the sunset with a nice chunk of change. I'm sure Sandra made much more than he did during their marriage. Not saying it's right, just saying it's the law in California.

Have a nice settlement, Jessie & keep bangin' those hotties.

reach around

Yeppers, dude pretty much blew it...or as they say Munsoned it! Heeeee Haaaaaaaaa!

pie

If Sandy has to split her fortune with Jesse from the impending divorce, maybe she can put most of what she splits with Jesse to his kids who she still loves. So all her millions will not go for Jesse's bad cause. Sandra is worth about 100 million, that 50 million Jesse will get will buy a lot of strippers for life. If Sandy does not get a divorce, she can keep her money. - Why not stay with Jesse, and spend, and hide her money, like OJ Simpson did in the Swiss Alps, before divorcing Jesse. Sandra needs more time to figure what to do, and how to hide her money before she divorces Jesse.

mariana

JEEEZZ another tiger woods!

who's next???
seriously..

Daneen

I really get a kick out of guys who feel they are superior to women, yet they are foolish slaves to the p*ssy. How many powerful, successful men have lost soooooo much on account of the um, inferior sex? I've lost count.