Med Board Investigators -- Conrad Murray Lied

3/26/2010 7:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Investigators for the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners have filed a formal complaint against Dr. Conrad Murray for allegedly lying ... but not in the Michael Jackson case ... according to documents obtained by TMZ.

According to the complaint, on June 13, 2007 and again on June 19, 2009, Dr. Murray applied for renewal of his medical license. One of the questions: "Are you out of compliance with court ordered child support?" In both cases Dr. Murray "answered in the negative" -- meaning he said he did not owe any child support.

According to the Medical Board investigators, in June, 2007 Dr. Murray owed $7,255.86 and in June, 2009 he owed $10,131.05.

Bottom line -- investigators say Dr. Murray lied.

You'll recall Dr. Murray was in legal hot water over back child support last year, but dodged a bullet when he became current.

The complaint makes no mention of Michael Jackson's death.

Investigators are asking the Medical Board to "determine what sanctions it determines to impose for the violations ... committed by Respondent."

carly

really. no one cares anymore. MJ was f'd up and so were the people who surrounded him. BIG surprise. *yawn*

lovecoldair

1st

Rooster

Oh Fiddle Sticks...

LMAO. That is the way to force an MD into compliance, take away their ability to earn a living. LOL

Most of the MDs I know can barely tie their own shoes, outside a medical clinic. How else are they going to bring them current, if they can not get a license to practice medicine?

I wonder if Obama-Care is going ask such questions before you can buy medical insurance? or if your in default on child support will you be forced to instead pay the fine?

Rx

A little white lie for the common good. Its not like anyone got hurt. Not anyone worth living that is.

sue

uh!! well he sure did lie, they sure wouldnt expect him to admit to being a terrible father!!! sue from tampa

Rx

Uh Oh...My bad. I typed too fast. No matter. MJ still wasn't worth the air that he breathed.

mellow

allegedly lying

*shocking*

Linda Lovelest

More to come. Much more.

Em

He lies to save his backside. And, yup, I agree. There's more to come ....

mellow

Query
Do you think anyone did a full check on the guy before hiring him for MJ doc or was it a case of take who will come and no questions asked?
I think that everyone has a past but this guy seems to have special problems with the truth. Does anyone have links to his history as in where he went to college, med school etc?

thepope

A black man lying to Police? That does'nt sound right. Ah, come on !I'll bet he said "I'll no nutt'in man,i was at home wit my baby ma-ma,i swear to god man".

MJFAN212

R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON

that.is.all

Who cares.

not me

Free the good Doc.

jeanine -houston, tx

ok texas medical board hurry up! you are next to GET HIS ASS!
R.I.P. MJ

dee

well what do you think, this doctor should not practice medicine anymore EVER!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments