« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Shoots New Commercial for Nike

3/26/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Tiger Woods shot a commercial for Nike yesterday ... in his own backyard.

Tiger Woods Shoots New Commercial for Nike

Sources say Tiger -- who was wearing his trademark black and red during at least part of the shoot -- shot the commercial on the Isleworth Country Club golf course in his neighborhood in Windermere, Florida Thursday morning.

We're told a Tiger stand-in was used Wednesday to set up the shots.

As for the shoot, we're told Tiger got in and out very quickly.

The photo on the left was taken Wednesday during the set up.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

janet

They just need to stop talking about theses stars!And think about more important things.How about the homeless,child abuser and etc.Tiger is human get off his nuts.

missy

please tell nike directly about your disappointment & irritation!

Nike USA Consumer Services at: 1-800-344-6453
This number is staffed 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday

Our corporate mailing address is (not for product returns):
NIKE, Inc.
One Bowerman DR
Beaverton, OR 97005

source: nikebiz.com/customer_service/contact_us.html

@ tmz: where's the point of deleting this post?

youallareabsolutelyamazing

This has nothing to do with what Tiger is accused of. The majority of these commects is pure racism as usual. If Tiger never worked again he would not live in the trailer with you all.

CDq

Buy a pair of Nike shoes and give $50 to Tiger Woods, for his expensive skanky prostitutes, and 50 cents in the pocket of the Asian child laborer who actually made it.

What a wonderful world.

jazzy

Tiger, do you want your daughter to grow up and get married and be treating how you treated Elin?

There's a real-mirrored question for him.

jane

NIKE sucks. I wouldn't purchase any of their CRAP. They use children in Thailand and every 3rd world country. I wear UnderArmour. Everyone I know wears it now instead of the nike junk.
As for Tiger, he isn't going to win the MASTERS. Thank God! He's coming out again next Monday to tell us more lies. Elin has to deal with him, I don't. I do agree with the poster who said this guy won't be allowed out of the backyard. LOL. I hope she hits him upside the head the night before the Masters.

danger baby

Low Camera Angle:

On a pristine golf course, Tiger pauses, unzips, then discreetly pisses downwind. Against a blue Florida sky, urine droplets rise and curl into a scintillating Golden swoosh.

Tagline: Nike + Tiger: We're Golden.

Matt

I just got a new pair of Nikes a couple weeks ago and they are the most comfortable shoes i've had in a very long time.

I mean some of you are ridiculous. Boycott Nike? Why? Did Tiger do anything personally to you? Did Tiger harm you? Did Tiger offend you? This is something he did to his wife, not any of you. Nike makes way to much money to feel a boycott of 50 or so people on TMZ.

You people are just NOW boycotting Nike even though Kobe Bryant (who also cheated on his wife) is a Nike client?

I mean you people are just so freaking ridiculous. He without sin cast the first stone.

Unless you're his wife, quit acting like he did something personally to you.

danger baby

Matt -- I object to Nike glorifying and promoting a ho (TW). I won't buy any more Nike shoes, as much as I like their product.

mike

I recently received a new pair of Golden Nike Golf Shoes endorsed by Tiger Woods but I returned them because I couldn't get the smell of pee out of them!

mike

New Nike Ad Promo for Tiger Wood's endorsed Golf Shoes:

Buy 1 Pair of Nike Shoes get 14 pair free!

Ann

Also, most of you TMZ readers don't know this, but these comment forums are FLOODED with PAID consultants to negate negative comments with good ones for their clients, it's internet PR, they are VERY obvious too, using the same language, but mostly generic statements like "we love Tiger" and "go Tiger"! Paris Hilton and a slew of other celebrities have these idiot PR people on here... and you are obvious.

unbelievable

i am not coming back to your site until you stop running tiger woods stories.

KINGOFHORROR

Nike is Retarded So is Tigers Wife

barb

TMZ I like your news story line....'we're told Tiger got in and out very quickly'

LMAO. He must have heard someone coming while he was boinking one of his hoes.