Bombshell's 'I Slept with Jesse Shirt' -- Real Deal?

3/28/2010 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's not exactly a blue dress from the GAP, but Michelle "Bombshell" McGee kept a souvenir from the night she reportedly hooked up with Jesse James, so says one of her closest friends.

Michelle bombshell mcgee wolf t-shirt

TMZ has obtained a photo showing Michelle striking a pining pose for a man (not Jesse) near the Queen Mary in Long Beach.

According to the friend, Michelle claimed Jesse left the shirt in her hotel room after the two rendezvoused together the night before.

So what does this prove? Only that Jesse could have the same taste in clothing as Debbie Rowe.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

rebeccafla

Marilyn Manson looks better than "She-Man McGee". She's becoming America's new joke of a human! I have nightmares of visual effects from She-Man Mcgee's body images! Gross! Ewwww! Take her off of the net or put her in the comics!

jessica

1. Why do the writers at TMZ not know about 3 wolf moon?

2. Why is this post so poorly written? I can't even understand what is supposed to be interesting about this.

rebeccafla

Yikes! The ugly She-Man McGee is losing her hair as said earlier! Maybe she can have her bald spots tattoed with "Vanilla Gorilla"! Please make her go away! Puke!!

marisasd

Sandra I can be your lesbian rebound fling!!!!

JustWatchMe

Allen - Gotta say Elin and Sandra DID NOT THINK THEY MARRIED GOOD GUYS.....they both thought they married bad boys with questionable pasts and they thought those bad boys would change just for them. Nobody is that special (generally, though I think it happens sometimes). It is like marrying a serial cheater - or someone that cheated on someone for you - you still married a cheater and that rarely changes. I did not choose to fool myself. I married a good guy with good character - and he has not failed me in 11 years. I went for a good guy, kind of a geek, and extremely sweet. He knows what is good. Boring? Maybe....but not to me. I don't need that kind of exitement.

There are good people and good relationships. Not every woman is a gold digging whore, not every guy is a cheating piece of crap....sorry you have never experienced that goodness...nor do you think it even exists.

Sucks to be you

SKM

Only extremely amazing people have this shirt. The three wolves shirt. Let it live in infamy.

ms wisconsin

That's the t-shirt Dwight from The Office was wearing when he and Michael were going out before Pam's wedding and Michael said it looked like something you'd wear to a fish fry.

youssef

hey its KASSEM G

Darwin

Nasty looking critter.

Jimbo

The three wolf shirt is more famous thank that skank will ever be. Look it up oin amazon

laurakathryn

This barely makes any sense, they should have proofread it.

chrissy

yeah this shirt it proof alright...(sarcasm) do you know how many of these shirts are made and sold?? My father has the same exact one and he lived in Maryland at the time he purchased it

Carrie

Hey, it's the three wolf moon shirt not bad fashion sense - the shirt is a legend. There's even a song about this shirt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPB45AUmchM

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5