The Return of Nicole Eggert's Baywatch Body

3/29/2010 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Celebrity Fit Club" has really paid off for former "Baywatch" babe Nicole Eggert.

0921_media_removed_britney

In just six months, the 38-year-old has reshaped her curvy physique into a rock hard bod.

Forget Charles, Nicole's in charge ... though not large.

Just Sayin

hey face is still ugly and her arms are still fat. Why is her belly button still Big like when she was fat? hmmm

Victoria

I don't know who she is, but she looks amazing! It is interesting how being thinner makes one look taller.

susan

Who cares how much she lost. She wasn't overweight to begin with. Nothing quitting drinking wouldn't accomplish. She was on George Lopez and appeared to be tipsy. She needs to admit she has a drinking problem. And she was a rude mean obnoxious _itch on the show. I wouldn't watch anything she's in after seeing her on celebrity boot camp. She was the biggest loser on the show and I don't mean weight wise.

BabyGirl

Wow! She looks G-R-E-A-T! I always thought she was pretty. I've lost 24 lbs. in the last 6 months on WW's and hope to lose another 15. I'm tall and I was supposedly at the average weight for my age and height, but I want to get skinny minny! Lol! Anyway, congrats to Nicole cause I know what hard work it is!!!

DollarBill

Not to worry, she will be the size of a blimp soon enough! How much did she weigh in high school? That should be her target weight. We can't eat ourselves happy; bring on the dope!

MightyMad

I would have tap that in 2009... So she always look mighty fine to me!

Josh

I thought she was HOT when she was fatter. I want to f#@k her really bad. What was cool was that she did not seem to be ashamed that she was fat. She did that video (I can't remember where I saw it)where she wore the baywatch outfit and they blatently busted on her for her weight. She seems cool to me.

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

Easily the hottest chick from the 90's!!!!

Hammer

Too bad her face isn't the same anymore Doesn't even look like her

Hammer

19. Too bad her face isn't the same anymore Doesn't even look like her

Posted at 3:29PM on Mar 29th 2010 by Hammer

By this, I mean from 20 ago to now. Not from these 2 pics.

Darlene

Wow, big difference!!! ;o)

THE TIME IS NEAR

Hey Just Sayin

Her arms are not even fat in the first picture moron..just saying.

Also her belly button is fine. She looks very good now and if she did plastic surgery, good for her. As long as she doesn't go nuts with it.

frito

She has always been hot, even with the extra lbs. Both pics look pretty damn good.

justsaying

She looks good there but now I know how she looks fat.

Jake

All you fat mean haters can suck it, she looks great, portion control is very important, no deep fried food and walk people, get off the couch, even a half hour a day will help!! Get on your feet!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments