« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Woman Says Reggie Rumors Are Bush-League

3/31/2010 4:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who says she's receiving unwanted media attention over Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian went to attorney Gloria Allred, to plead her case ... in front of microphones and cameras.

Woman Says Reggie Rumors Are Bush-League

L.A. waitress January Gessert claims the media has falsely blamed her for the breaking of Kim K and Reggie B.

So why did January need Gloria? There's no lawsuit ... not even small claims. But January does have a fledgling singing career ... you think that came up at all?

In the meantime, check out some of the angry clients who've found solace under Gloria's wing: Vanessa Lopez, Joslyn James, Lora Boyce, Demaris Meyer and Mel B.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

SUN

Is this a joke?? Has Allred lost her marbles?

justagirl

Our society, as a whole, is going down hill at lightening speed.

Wombat

Are they serving refreshments? If not, then this is a huge waste of time and a total "non" story.

myt23

Reggie already said he did not hook up with her.

hockeep

I didn't hook up with Reggie either. Give me a press conference!!!!

SUN

Who cares about any of these losers!

Anthony

What the hell, can anyone call a new conference and have the press show up??!? Seriously, I might just call one later to complain that my sausage and pepper sandwich last night wasn't as spicy as I like it. Would you guys show up for that?

Rooster

Allred, Maroko & Goldberg

OR

Slappy, Happy, & Goldiggers 'R' US

???

Ryan

Have you all noticed that all of Glorias recent clients have been hookers and whores?? She has a lot in common with them.

Gigi

So someone is holding a news conference to say that didn't do something and they hired GA as their "lawyer". Why?

dana

Why would she need an attorney to say she DID NOT have an affair with Reggie. I just said it for her. for free.

Gloria is really in the gutter, how can she look at herself in the mirror these days, she is all about extortion.

For the record, I am not holding a press conference but I did not have an affair with jesse James,. Tiger Woods, John Edwarsds, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, or anyone listed im the IMDB directory except for Harvey :) ha ha

oc gurly gurl

wtf is up with all these skanks holding press conferences? We don't care. Go home!

heather

Do they really have to make official announcements for this stuff? I'm guilty for reading it, but it's really none of our business. What do these girls think they will get by coming out?

Walter

Gloria should sell advertising space on her bookcase. What a whore.

Kinta Kinte

You guys are ridiculous, you are the reason these people call press conferences because you actually air this crap. I am calling a press conference from my bathroom in 10 minutes to announce I just took a huge dump....stay tuned for more useless information.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments