Conrad Murray -- I Will Never Cop a Plea

4/6/2010 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray has made it clear -- he will not take a plea bargain in the death of Michael Jackson.

Sources say Dr. Murray is adamant ... he did nothing wrong and will not plead to manslaughter or any lesser offense.

TMZ first broke the story of Dr. Murray's defense ... that Michael Jackson accidentally killed himself by self-injecting a fatal dose of Propofol into his bloodstream.

Dr. Murray, we're told, is "completely confident" that he will be found not guilty. He is less confident that the medical boards in Texas, Nevada and California will reach a similar result.

Dr. Murray is extremely relieved Judge Michael Pastor did not yank his California medical license yesterday. Nevertheless, he realizes it's all but inevitable all three medical boards will go after his license.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Larry

First!!!

Jerry Martin

He did the world a favor, but he should still lose his license.

marymac

OMG he's going to get off. Did police screw up the investigation, is that why? They didn't seal off the house for a few days, in fact LaToya Jackson went in and cleaned out whatever she wanted, so the defense can use that as reasonable doubt too. Wow, what's up with the Keystone Kops in LA.

flygirl

Ha don't bet on the Texas medical board doing anything. They never took the doctors license away that killed my father. NY did.....
Murray and team is trying to put the benefit of doubt into play.

MJ's PYT Superfly Sista

He got off today simply because the judge couldnt preside over
case. Conflict of interest. He's a friend of Jerry Brown.Who's
filing to take Murrays license. long day at court. very draining.
Murray gave all the fans dirty looks one by one. Ignored and turned his back to Jacksons in courtroom. He was left there for
all of 35 minutes alone while his lawyers spoke with the judge.
I love Ms. Jackson shes truly hurting, cried in courtroom while
Janet stroked her mother back. Just too much. I tell ya. Hey to the TMZ boys covering the story.....

Klipper

I can't wait for all the nutjobs to post about Michael faking his death and how he's going to shock to world by reappearing soon. That's my favorite thing about these dumb Conrad Murray stories.

bianca andrade

Brazil is known to have a justice shameful, but I did not know that you Americans too!
It's a shame this whole trial. This doctor, if one can call a doctor unless this inget propofol in a patient until his death.
One thing I guarantee and record what I'm saying ... if justice is not done in this court, I guarantee you a fan of Michael Jackson, will do it.
And honestly?! I have faith and believe in God, but I will support those who do.

Justice for Michael Jackson

pdxmike

Dr. Murray will walk. He won't lose his license either. Maybe for a while or in some states, but he will serve no time, and he'll stay a doctor.

Murray is a Dr. Feelgood, and every community has these "doctors," who primarily serve the upper classes. And when those folk over do it and die, or crash, or fall, it is never the doctor's fault.

Chico

Hey PYT,

SO PROUD to know one of my TMZ friends was at the courthouse today. I watched Taaj's video of the banner flying and damn near cried. Read that Katherine was playing games with her grandchildren tonight.

Fans like you and FB groups are making all the difference for those who cannot be there in person. I'm sure you are helping to ease the enormous strain on Katherine Jackson at this time, and this in turn, helps the children (MJ3). After I saw a picture of Mrs. Jackson today, she looks thinner.

Please keep us posted here PYT. So proud of you!!

reka from hungary

ohh my god murray can't get away...and cant be innocent!oooh poor Jackson family...murray a big insensitive and evil-minded person...i hope he can't get away!!!! JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL!And you know, just he (murray) was with Michael when he...can't be someone else the faulty!

JLS

The day will come soon-they will takes his license in all three states. That will be the best day!

reka from hungary

i like you too PYT, and thanks theinfos so much! i wan't to be there but i can't...i'm hungarian:/ so, thank you.

shasrenn

Thanks for your update. That would be the good article certainly made this segment amazing.Keep it up!

green planet

gonia09

its just another part of hoax :D

marvin

wow Harvey, you're really obsessed with this guy, are'nt you?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments