Kate's Lawyer -- Jon's Move Is 'Pathetic'

4/7/2010 5:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate GosselinKate Gosselin's lawyer says Jon's attempt to wrestle custody away from his client is "pathetic."

Attorney Mark Momjian tells TMZ Jon's motives are transparent, saying, "He's never questioned her ability to provide for their children. He's out of the limelight, while 23 million people are watching Kate on 'Dancing with the Stars.'"

Momjian finds it ironic that Kate is effectively the only breadwinner, and when she goes to Hollywood to earn a living he turns around and says she's not in Pennsylvania caring for the kids.

Momjian says the legal docs filed by Jon are "incoherent" and so flawed that he fully expects the judge to throw his petition out ... stat.

Momjian says Jon is out for Jon, adding, "Do I think his motivation is the children's best interest. Squarely no."

JEFF

Jon Gosselan is the most pathetic deadbeat dad there is, whenever the limelight is on kate instead of him, he makes up some crazy accusation to make him look like he is this 'father of the year' character when in fact where was he when kate was watching the kids full time, It was jon who was bangin all these girls and selling his story to Entertainment Tonight until they got tired of hearing his story, He used the money to maintain this life style and apartment in NYC, while kate was trying her best to make a living for the kids, and then jon has his 'fame whore' lawyer file papers to shut down production on their show on TLC when they were no longer interested in Jon, His approach was 'If i can't be a part of it then my kids are off the show'
What a Jerk, and now kate is trying to make a living to support and feed her kids by doing DWTS, Jon sure isnt helping her with any child support and the bills have to be paid so abc invites her to be a part of the cast this season, its a sure $200,000 regardless if they win or not but it does require alot of practice,

So what doe's jon do, he waits until she is in LA practicing dance moves for the show, and he see's his opening once again to file for of all things 'full custody of the kids & child support' who is advising him besides this stupid lawyer who is only representing him to make a name as an entertainment lawyer, (oh yea- I sure would want him to represent me after representing Jon, Yeaaaa Right)

To sum the comment up, this guy is a lazy loser who is looking for his next opportunity & paycheck for cigarette money and cheap women, I hope his 15 minutes of fame is up, once and for all...

Chiwawamomma

I think Jon needs to move on to another woman. If he was that concerned about his children, why did he move to another state/town. He could have moved to another location in the same tow. He wanted to get away and play, now that he's been caught and has no money, he's crying I want the kids and give me the childsupport. If I were the Judge I would say NO. You would go spend it on cigarettes or another hot rod car or even on a night out with how many girls?

Now, for Kate, maybe she was mooding, but have you ever seen a mother that hasn't been moody at one time or another. It was obvious who kept that house running and the money coming in, no matter how she did it. She has been true to those kids, even if she has hired Nannies, what person that has money hasn't hired a Nanny. Now, she could be like the first lady and bring her mother in to babysit. Are we saying that Mrs. Obama is a bad mother, because she is always gone....Jon screwed up big time and he needs to make the best of it and go to work and he is a douche bag.

Wake up

If he TRULY cared about his kids he would not want to put them through anymore turmoil. He wouldn't try and uproot them from their comfort zone. He is so self absorbed he only thinks about himself not about trying to help his children cope with the things they have already endured. Now he has added more worry and stress to their highly stressful life. JERK!!!!

Beeeeeulaaabutt

ahhh # 91's post by "pab" now think about it a minute,
if your spouse treated you like CRAP for years on a daily basis..
I honestly think you'd be out the door, you cant take it forever, sooner or later you will break.
I dont blame Jon....
And for all these kate lovers calling Jon a loser, they sound like they are in about 7th grade.

yourmom

Both Jon & Kate are a joke. The idiots that watched their show made them what they are. The crap that passes has entertainment today is amazing.

Darlene

Had enough of them both! Shes not on Dancing With The Stars anymore!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

congratulations Jon!

You have officially turned into Michael Lohan!

Beeeeeulaaabutt

oops I meant that response to #92

mydownthere

I think Kate's lawyer is as wacked as she is. Does he really think 23 million people are watching Kate? Nobody can stand that nasty woman.

elena

Jon doesn't want his kids, he just wants money. He's rarely with them, and when he is one of theM always gets hurt because he doesn't watch them properly. He wouldn't know what to do if he actually got custody. Jon, I didn't think you could become a bigger creep but you have. Every pic of him lately he's smoking, are you going to do that around your kids? I've lost count on how many women have been in and out of his life. Not a stable person. No way a Judge would give him custody. GO FIND A JOB AND SUPPORT YOUR KIDS YOU GOOFBALL.

tothepint

Where is my Mommy. Who are these strange men in the house.

Thunder Thighs

SHE WILL BE DOING A SEX TAPE SOON TOO PROBABLY....ANYTHING TO FEED THE KIDS...SHE IS A FAMEWHORE THAT NEEDS TO STOP IT SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE TRYING TO "DANCE"...JON CAN BE WHATEVER YOU CALL HIM BUT I AM TIRED OF SEEING EVERYONE DOG HIM OUT WHEN SHE ACTS LIKE A FUCKIN VICTIM FUCK THAT WHORE KATE...

pab

#98 by Bellalinda
If I had been Kate, I would have kicked the bum out years ago!!! As least my husband can and does clean the house and feed the kids WITHOUT a tv camera on his every move!!! Personally Kate, I would not have been so nice to him!!!!!!

ecco6t9

Both of them should be jailed for what they are doing to their kids.

carla

OMG, will nothing make this shrew GO AWAY?? I can't wait 'til one of her little mentally scared cherubs pulls a Menendez brother on her.