« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Aerial Assault Plane -- Grounded By FAA

4/9/2010 8:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don't strain your neck looking up for that third Tiger Woods taunting banner to fly over Augusta -- TMZ has learned the plane has been grounded by the FAA after an unexpected last minute inspection.

We're told the FAA performed a "ramp check" on the plane last night in response to a request from an FAA air traffic controller. An FAA spokesperson tells us the investigator found "a number of mechanical issues" and sent the plane back to the airport where it is based.

The owner of the plane tells TMZ the mechanical issue was over a worn-out tag on the seat belts.

All hope for the third banner is not lost -- the owner says he is currently searching for another plane so he can carry out his assignment.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

emeril I'm not

Elin love your wicked sense of humor...keep it up. Are you writing the checks to pay for this out of Tigers checkbook?

Ron

HILARIOUS, I love this whole Tiger battle.

I have heard of something that can get rid of everything nasty that comes from sports. It is called Shutout Solutions, search it in Google.

I guess it might not be able to get rid of nasty sex stories though, sorry Tiger

La Toya Jackson

Boycott everything Tiger !!!! Boycott, Boycott, Boycott

La Toya Jackson

Back to us !!! Buy Michael's dvd's, c.d's, t shirts and other stuff .. Mo money fo us !!! Ker Ching

La Toya Jackson

Do these blow up shoes make my butt look FAT? *I'm just ask'en .. Boycott Tiger

La Toya Jackson

Back to ME !!! I'm important too... I'm the greatist star, I am by far but no one knows it.. ME!!!!

La Toya Jackson

Where can we send him money to help out?

La Toya Jackson

Boycott everything Tiger

La Toya Jackson

I think it's funny ! Boycott Tiger stuff

jfp

a sign some dunce cares too much

dana

Jocelyn James way in to the Masters are these signs, Of course ALLEDGELY

1977rbc

Dang it ....... wonder what the third sign was going to say? This is a hoot !!!!

tlynn

I wonder which one of Tiger's tramps, including Gloria Allred, hired one of their toothless, trailer park trash relatives to fly the cropdusters? Anyone? Or perhaps it was Gloria & Joselyn...get over it already, Tiger is back on the course. There is a reason you trick twits weren't invited to the Masters. And to think, you still didn't get his attention, what next? Oh wait, isn't Joselyn stripping at a club not to far from the Augusta course? Oh wait, we've all seen her disgusting implants & pathetic rants already, not impressed, another plan that backfired. Dam Clinton for leading the way!!! The whores are so filthy and used up, the Mustang Ranch put 4 pitbulls at the gate to keep these tramps out! Back to the truck stops these ho's go, they should have kept their mouths shut! Hope the 15 min were worth it.

rexcars

Let's see, the Masters paid off the FAA or Tiger called the pilot and offered him 20 grand to not fly. You make the call.

rexcars

Like the FAA just casually showed up to look at this plane.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments