Steven Seagal

Untie Me

4/19/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steven Seagal -- Untie MeSteven Seagal claims he doesn't bang his executive assistants -- but sources tell us he definitely made some of them go below the belt ... waaaay below the belt.

A source in the know tells TMZ that several of Seagal's assistants have been required to remove the shoes from Steven's feet while on the job ... both feet.

We're told the shoe routine is a daily task -- but assistants aren't required to handle the socks.

As TMZ first reported, Seagal is being sued by a former assistant who claims Steven tried to turn her into his own personal "sex toy."

Seagal's people claim the lawsuit is totally bogus.

Ann

Wow that photo was taken before he looked like a walking corpse.

.-.
/|\
\|/
/Y\ Ann

Voted 4 Obama and Completed my Census

boobs

Aaron Salmon

Good Lord it it's true, I really feel for those poor assistants. I would never wants to be touched or to have to rub this disgusting piece of )&?%)(@)(@.

Christy

There are reports that over 5 women are stating that he has very perculiar work habits that have sexual overtones. He USED to be a hot commodity, and probably used to get lots of ass....but he hasn't taken very good care of himself, and maybe 'thinks' he can still pull the same quanity and quality of women. Interested to see how this one pans out....

Janice Russo

I remember reading a few years back about an audition a young starlet went to for a part in a Seagal movie. According to the starlet the first words out of his mouth were, "show me your tits." Shocked, she walked out of the interview. Good for her! Do your research, TMZ. Where there is smoke there is fire! He beat the Mob, but maybe this time he will get what's coming to him when his wallet is emptied!

beans

I'm BUZZ I got voted off DWTS.......So not true................

CriticAl

Jesus Christ, Steve. Lose the buddha belly and take off your own damn shoes.

FEEL THE LOVE

WHATS THE ISSUE? IS THAT IN MAYBE 8MORE REINCARNATIONS, SHE WOULD AMOUNT ANYTHING ,MORE THAN THAT, TO BEGIN WITH, OR THE PRICEPOINT, ON SERVICES /RENDERED, WAS BELOW SCALE? KICK THEIR WIMPY ASSES,6WAYS TO HELL.MR. STEVE.

Janice Wilson

Come on this guy needs to be put away!!!! More:

donvuitton.com

Dorinha

TMZ,

Your comments sections officially suck a$$. They're overrun by bot and/or troll advertisers like pizzshop and donvuitton who clog every lame thread with pages of horse**** ads that no one cares about.

Bettsie

segal is a creep , thinks he better then anyone else jewish pig by Sheroni

electriczipper

15. TMZ,

Posted at 5:12 AM on Apr 19, 2010 by Dorinha

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/15/steven-segal-ex-01/#comments#ixzz0lYLn7CEZ
I assumed that the changeover was to eliminate all the crap but it seems to be worse than ever....TMZ your going to losing viewers which equates to less ads being seen..do something about the bots and ads now
and anyone who made the movies this cat has made cant be all bad...well at least the first couple of ones..they rocked

Tre

I've been to his houses in Eads and Los Angeles on a bunch of occasions. I have seen the shoe thing. By the way... his house in Los Angeles on Mandeville Canyon Road was formerly owned by Greg Kinnear at one point and Tom Selleck at another time.

I've been to auditions (Jenny McCartney style) with him and he will have an assistant carry food and beverage for him on a silver platter from the house in the bulletproof suv to the audition. He has an entourage of a few people wherever he goes... like he thinks he's royalty.

beans

The only way that I would believe any of this about STEVEN is for him to admit to the claim this nut have filed against him..PLEASE! STEVEN stay away from the tree where the nuts are falling..

beans

GEE! all the celebs thinks they are royalty.STEVEN a big celeb as well..Heck! I wish I was a celeb having everybody wait on me hand and foot or just RICH to afford all the maids ..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments