Charlie Sheen -- I'm Totally Buzzed

4/18/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen really did shave off all his hair -- and TMZ has obtained the pics to prove it.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2
Charlie put on his favorite pair of pajama bottoms and showed off his nearly chrome dome as he made a trip to the dentist Friday afternoon.

Hey, if Britney can make the look work ...

Carrie

Maybe, Charlie really is through with 2 1/2 men and the shaving was a symbolic move to put the Charlie Harper - bad boy - behind him. Or maybe he just wanted to shave his head. My son had great hair that after he was in college he shaved just to save time in managing it. Looking to better days for you Charlie.

nisiek

Charlie is a disgusting ******* with the likes of Tiger aka Cheetah, Jesse, John Edwards, etc. This is a move to conceal his cocaine use...DUH!!! He can clean his urine, but you can ALWAYS get recent drug use...and by recent even months before drug use through hair follicles...jockeys do it all the time to conceal there use of drugs...what a major prick...he needs to LOSE EVERYTHING...and maybe he will get a tiny bit of humility...I hope he gets AIDS from all his hookers and dies..he is a bad man...and a disgrace as a father.

Tiffany

need newsletter

Tiffany

I just said on facebook that u can tell where they are from when there wear their PJ's maybe I should rephrase that u can tell where they are going.Ridiculous. Well Michael Jackson and Brittany have nothing over on him!!!!

Kat

Is he breaking bad? Because he looks like Heisenberg.

South Beach

The "mental patient" look. Interesting.

Donna

So what if he buzzed his hair off, it's not uncommon.
Heck, my hubby shaves his head for summer and ya...he goes to the store in pj bottoms, again not uncommon.

you look hot charlie.
wild thang, you make my heart sing ;-)

Criss

A haircut is a big deal now?

Tard

He never really claimed to be an outstanding citizen. Somebody pointed out the season ended. I shave my head in the summer all the time. He can grow that island on his scalp and tease it into something passable without a hair piece but it has been obvious that he has been thinning for quite some time. I don't see him messing up with plugs like the others.Tom take note. He is what he is and I hope he is off drugs and does not hit people. I like the show. It is not going to appeal to everyone or win tons of awards but is a nice staple considering all the reality stuff plugging up the airwaves. If he is off drugs and not hitting people I give him a pass.

andy

I think I get it ! ! ! Low Maintenance Hair for a High Maintenance Person, . . . makes sense, I guess . . .

Ashley

Looks just like Tim Armstrong of Rancid...era -> now

Enough Already

So, is filming for this season of Two-And-A-Half men over? If not, it will be interesting to see how they write this into the script......

DebDebs

Look at that receding hairline, I always wondered if her wore a rug!

Toni

nothing any celeb does today should shock anyone..after all thats what keeps them in the limelight..publicity publicity etc!

yessir

WHAT IS THE APPEAL WITH CHARLIE ESTEVEZ. He's not attractive, he's a horrible person, a woman beater, and he's addicted to drugs and hookers. Why does this piece of garbage have a TV show or fans.