T.I. -- I Can Finally Go Wherever I Like

4/19/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fresh out of a stint in federal prison (and then a halfway house), T.I. flew into NYC today -- the first time we've seen him since he got out.

As we previously reported, T.I. was sentenced on weapons charges back in March 2009.

Sono

Now here's a guy who should still be in Jail.

In case anyone forgot, he was caught with a bunch of automatic assault rifles that he wanted to purchase silencers for in order to murder people without anyone noticing...not b/c he's an avid hunter.

The really sad part is that he probably would've gotten less jail time if he'd been drunk behind the wheel of a car/truck and killed a few people on his way home from the club.

electriczipper

who the hell is T.I???

m.b.

Glad you did what u had to do...NOW...make somemore great music. "WHATEVER YOU LIKE". is one of my all time favs...

Tony The Dong

Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer Killer

knickfan212

You guys act like he's been in jail for years.You and I would still have about 3-5 years left.He did a skid bid and is back home before he was missed.

ghdiv

In the modern market, one of the best selling brands is the GHD Hair

straighteners
. GHDs are used by professional hair stylists in some of the world’s most distinguished hair

salons. Celebrities are also a huge fan of GHD Straighteners. Facing so

many different styles, most people first consider of the popular GHD Iv

Styler

The Ascension

To tony the little dong He didnt kill anyone when a black has a gun it's bad but when a white conservative have a gun it's the 2nd Amendment!HA!I bet without the computer you are scary as hell

candace

all is well!i like ti as a person but aint no one perfect,we all have our down fall as well as our own skeltons.ti u are in da meida eye so they looking for any negative outcome againts u and ur peers.keep ur head up and tiny stay sticking by ur mind. he wanted 2 be with u at da end of da day,so shake ur haters off. im truly happy for yall.much love