Michael Jackson's Mom Cleans House

4/27/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Katherine Jackson is downsizing the number of grandchildren in her San Fernando Valley mansion -- and the stun gun incident was the catalyst.

Sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ...  Katherine has told Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza -- who is currently living at the estate, along with two of her kids by Randy Jackson and two others by Jermaine Jackson -- that she must take the kids and move out of the estate next week, because supervising seven children is just too much for the 79-year-old grandmother.

But don't think Katherine is heartless.  It's the opposite.  She's moving Alejandra, along with Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte and Randy Jr. to a San Fernando Valley condo owned by the estate.

0426-jackson-kids-alejandra-02

We're told the move was prompted by the stun gun incident last month. TMZ broke the story that 13-year-old Jaafar bought a stun gun online and fired it in the house.  Sources say Jaafar pointed the gun at two of Michael's kids, but the family denies that.

The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services came to the estate, took the gun and interviewed people in the home, and it became apparent seven kids were too much for Katherine to handle.

So as of next week, Prince, Paris and Blanket will have the run of the mansion, unobstructed.

Karla

Good on Mrs Jackson for telling them to leave, why arent the kids with their Fathers!Randy and Jermaine need to step up and take responsibility for their children and not burden a 79 year old women with them. As for the kids mother she's gold digger and needs to get JOB ASAP!

mymjj5

Lisa From France

Amen sister! Don't get me started on this one! It's like they never heard of male make up. a whole lot of others wore and are still wearing make up, wigs, hair pieces or plugs just to name a few more:

Prince
R. Kelly
Hill Harper
Shemar Moore
LL Cool J
Ice Cube
Denzel W.
P. Diddy, Puff Daddy, and Sean "Puffy" Combs (depending on what's going on)

Chico

I absolutely cannot believe that the posts here about Andrew Dice Clay, I mean the Idiot Halperin and Jason whats-his-name-from-obscurity rather than the fact that Peter Lopez suddenly shoots himself (with the exception of Tellit). Halperin is also the person who stated Sandy Bullock had a sex tape of her wearing Nazi regalia and a mustache made of ish, and yet nobody believes Halperin there! The timing of this story (once again...) of MJ's sexuality is little more than a cover for another sinister death related to the inner sanctum of Michael Jackson. Ever heard of DIVERSIONARY TACTICS?????

Peter Lopez seemed like a really nice and ethical guy, besides being very, very successful as an entertainment attorney. I could be wrong and it certainly wouldn't be the first or the last time I am, but Lopez was well liked by everybody, it seemed. His mother stated on Radar Online that she has just talked to him the night before and he seemed FINE. The next morning Lopez goes out to his backyard, to a "viewing point" where he can see the whole valley, and shoots himself?? Something is WRONG with this.

Of particular interest is the fact that Tohme and Phillips accomplished something that Lopez seemed not to have done. In a couple of the articles, Lopez says they are dealing with requests from AEG Live, but that Michael keeps saying no. Apparently Peter Lopez was kind enough to NOT push Michael Jackson to do something he did not want to do. Tohme and Phillips finally were the two people who talked Michael Jackson into the deal with AEG Live.

Now lots of people can state that Michael made many bad judgement calls in his life....Arviso and Chandler parents, Bashir to name two. But this decision, to get into bed with AEG Live in my opinion, was the worst decision of Michael Jackson's life, because ultimately, his life was taken from him in the name of greed and power.

J

mymjj5,you forgot Bret Michaels on that list of names. He wears/wore eyeliner,but he called it "guyliner" also Johnny Depp.Gotta say Johnny Depp was very sexy in pirates of the caribbean.Nothing against Johnny but I'd still pick MJ anyday.

Lisa from France

The list can be bigger, but has never been discussed on the makeup artist uses.
It's absurd.

I think now we understand each other despite the difference of our language to express ourselves.

Lisa from Paris

tone

Bowie confirmed his bisexuality in an interview with Melody Maker in January 1972, a move coinciding with the first shots in his campaign for stardom as Ziggy Stardust.[35] In a September 1976 interview with Playboy, Bowie said: "It's true — I am a bisexual. But I can't deny that I've used that fact very well. I suppose it's the best thing that ever happened to me."[85]
Bowie distanced himself from that in a 1983 interview with Rolling Stone, saying his earlier declaration of bisexuality was "the biggest mistake I ever made".[86] In 1993, he made the claim that he had always been a "closet heterosexual", and that his interest in homosexual and bisexual culture was more a product of the times and situation than his own feelings. Bowie stated, "It wasn't something I was comfortable with at all."[87]
Bowie expressed a different view in a 2002 interview with Blender; where he was posed with this question: "You once said that saying you were bisexual was 'the biggest mistake I ever made'. Do you still believe that?" His response:
“ Interesting. [Long pause] I don’t think it was a mistake in Europe, but it was a lot tougher in America. I had no problem with people knowing I was bisexual. But I had no inclination to hold any banners or be a representative of any group of people. I knew what I wanted to be, which was a songwriter and a performer, and I felt that bisexuality became my headline over here for so long. America is a very puritanical place, and I think it stood in the way of so much I wanted to do.(wiki)
-------------------------
I'm shocked at peoples responses to just thought that MJ might be gay. No one says "Well if he was that's OK we still love him." How do they know either way? How can so many people pretend to be experts on his private sexual life.

J

tone,MJ has denied that rumor several times over the years,IF it was true the way the media stalked and harassed him don't you think they would have gotten some pictures or something over the years.This is not true he was not gay.That guy shopped that story around last year right after MJ died.Notice how that guy jason works for arnie klein and that "reporter" alicia jacobs just so happens to be friends with both of them.

J

Tellit

Chico, Lopez' suicide (which I'm not doubting) just flat does not add up considering all disclosed info about him at this time. By all accounts he wasn't displaying ANY signs of distress/depression or history of or insurmountable financial problems (that we know of). None reported by any friend or family member. In any fairly recent photos he looked the picture of health and his eyes reflect an untroubled contentment and genuine happiness. Just who in the sam hell walks out their back door at 11 am, walks up to a viewing hilll, and blows himself away? For no apparent reason whatsoever.
Do you know who the red haired lady was in the X-17 video who was consoling the Spanish? lady and they both later walked down the street? Surely NOT Catherine Bach because that lady wasn't visibly shaken at all, and that video was shot just shortly after the shooting. How come the conflicting comments of "shot" and "shots"..by 2 different officers? And lastly who the man was interviewed at the end of the RadarOnline video who had just left the house...he sure was talkative. Huh didn't seem phased at all.
....Like Lopez' mother supposedly said in the RadarOnline phone interview "It isn't right."
That's an understatement.

tone

1104. I believe MJ was a true gentleman,he kept somethings private and out of the media(and the media didn't like that),he wasn't one to "kiss and tell" or brag about how many chicks he banged,how many times,and who they were.I wish there were more men like that!
Posted at 10:28 PM on May 1, 2010 by J
--------------
True, MJ did feel violated when certain people asked him about his sex life during an interview. He would have been furious at the thought of someone speaking publicly about his sex life (whether it is true or a lie). I always had a bad feeling about Klein. He probably knows he is in big trouble.

Teena

MJ was not and I repeat not gay. If he was gay, he would have never and I mean never slept with Lisa Marie (wife or not). And she has repeatly stated that they had sex and she would not have been with him unless there was sex. She stated this on the Barbara Walter's show. I really do not know what Klein is up to, but he is very very sneaky, sleazy, and sly. Did not like him from the word go. Did you see the guy that is/was suppose to be MJ's lover, (please, even if MJ he was gay, which he was not, he would have never ever did him).

J you are right, MJ did not kiss and tell which made him a gentleman which he stated on the Oprah Winfrey show.

Chico

Tellit...

I don't go to X17 because I always get viruses from that site (I'm the one who put up that warning after you put up an X17 link a long time ago and warned about a virus under a different nic. But someone else used it and it came up fine so maybe it's my PC. So no, I didn't see that lady speaking Spanish but I will look into it.

As far as "shots fired" and a single shot like Winters says, yes that is odd and I noticed that. Now the guy that left the house, that's Catherine Bach's co-star from Dukes of Hazzard, the blonde one, John something. I hated that show, never watched it, but I remember the guy.

3rd death in 10 months. Ayers, dead. Chandler, suicide. Lopez, suicide. Scary stuff for this man to kill himself like this. This MJ saga may never end.

Tellit

Chico, other than Lopez, do you recall any Michael Jackson attorney or official spokesperson making a statement about the public discussing MJ3s parentage like Lopez did?

cindee

In one of my earlier posts I mentioned that Jason pfeiffer and Ian Halperin
are collaborating on some level...and I still believe that..............
I watched Extra Thursday nite .".I WAS MJ'S SECRET LOVER".
FRIDAY: TMZ did their regular live on-line show , And "GUESS WHO CALLS"
in the middle of the show "ARNOLD KLEIN" They give the phone to Harvey
and they are(Arnold and Harvey) literally talking while the show is live on-line
Arnold Klein wants to know "WHY" he (Harvey) didn't post the story ????
and Arnold starts to argue with Harvey about how true the story is.....................!!!!!
(giving him details) You can see the video on TMZ (part 3)
There is something very suspicious about the story and Arnold Kleins call to TMZ ,the day after the broadcast..
Klein is under pressure to account for time, Michael spent in
his office...and I'm sure this is the story that Klein gave the to investigators to dodge a bullet
I believe Michael is being set-up by these two "Fat Bastards"
Believe me I have no problem with MJ being Bi or gay . Michael was a very
discreet and private man ..THIS JUST DOESN'T ADD UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The second segment of "Jason Pfeiffer's BS tell all" never showed
THANKS to MJ'S fans ...You can put that where the sun don't shine
KLEIN..........................

Cher

Katherine the Great 2.1....
-#1047: Cindee, I hope the fans did stop that show from airing. They shouldn't have even gotten the first show on. I certainly hope the Estate had a lot to do with pulling the plug, too. There are a lot of people trying to trash Michael's name for a paycheck and it's got to stop. I know the family is against it, but nobody takes them seriously because they can't even keep their own mouths shut.
I think the Estate should put a gag order on everybody associated with the family. Of course that still leaves idiots like Klein and this Jason fake to run their mouths but there's probably no way to completely stop that anyway. But it will at least stop the family and associates from running their mouths.
-1048,1055 et.al: That's the same pic of Naomi and Michael I have. I'm sure they were very friendly. I have to admit they had a stronger chemistry on screen than him and LisaMarie. Even in that pic they look really comfortable together. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they had a thing at one time, but she's not really Michael's ideal type. Then again, maybe she would've been a great match for him...she could've punched out all of the paps who bothered him...but with her temper, she may have punched out a few fans, too and Michael would've been done.
-#1057: Cory, you make some strong points, but do you have anything to back up your claims that Jason or Arnie did that to Michael? Only reason I'm asking is the whole idea of it gagged me, and although it sounds like it could've happened, it's probably not the best thing to put out there without facts. After all, that's the way rumours get started...it's one of the things that contributed to Michael's demise...
As for Michael and those Klein visits, I sure hope they nail Klein--I always knew he had a part in taking Michael down, there are too many coincidences and he's been trying to clear himself ever since the Coroner declared it a Homicide. I don't know what he's trying to cook up with this Jason character but you can bet he's not doing anything to help the prosecution. Michael went to him in order to try to look his best for the Tours and although that kind of surgery does require SOME anaesthesia, it probably didn't require what Klein gave him. He is completely unethical and I totally believe he may have been the one who introduced Michael to Demerol and even Propofol..
To be continued.......SIMMERING.........

Previous 15 Comments | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments