Michael Jackson's Mom Cleans House

4/27/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Katherine Jackson is downsizing the number of grandchildren in her San Fernando Valley mansion -- and the stun gun incident was the catalyst.

Sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ...  Katherine has told Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza -- who is currently living at the estate, along with two of her kids by Randy Jackson and two others by Jermaine Jackson -- that she must take the kids and move out of the estate next week, because supervising seven children is just too much for the 79-year-old grandmother.

But don't think Katherine is heartless.  It's the opposite.  She's moving Alejandra, along with Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte and Randy Jr. to a San Fernando Valley condo owned by the estate.

0426-jackson-kids-alejandra-02

We're told the move was prompted by the stun gun incident last month. TMZ broke the story that 13-year-old Jaafar bought a stun gun online and fired it in the house.  Sources say Jaafar pointed the gun at two of Michael's kids, but the family denies that.

The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services came to the estate, took the gun and interviewed people in the home, and it became apparent seven kids were too much for Katherine to handle.

So as of next week, Prince, Paris and Blanket will have the run of the mansion, unobstructed.

Chico

Articles relating to Lopez: (Interesting that Lopez graduated from UCLA law school one year before Branca, both were entertainment attorneys and successful, both lived in the Los Angeles area, and yet I could not find ONE link between the two of them.)

Blogger Leslie Hu, who seems to really know her MJ stuff, states that Lopez law firm sued Jackson estate for $629,000 in unpaid legal bills. Posted pre-Lopez death.

Article below wants to set the record straight, per the Hollywood Reporter, that the LA Times inaccurately reported MJ's finances and the connections of AEG, Colony Capital, Branca, etc. Lopez is mentioned as "out" of the Jackson camp. NOTE DATE: May '09

Article from FoxNews dated 2007, quotes Lopez talking about Thriller 25, and the negotiations that AEG was trying to place, but Lopez states MJ said NO.

fan

Here again,, I have a different opinion than most people. Personally, I believe that some of Michael's friends were not good FOR him, even if they were good TO him. He had a friend who he loved, but their whole relationship was built on a foundation of pain. This relationship was not good for Michael, regardless of what others may believe.
-----
I was called crazy when I said what you felt.
If I'm in need of saving by a psychologist, imagine what the fanatics
& MJ needed.
I doubt the popular opinion of the world
disagrees with your view. The fanatics weren't aware of MJ's
toxic relationships & mental decline, but the unemotional fans were worried before he died. He's supposedly an angel & Jesus-like... Ironic.
Sometimes, the best friends are the critical people--not the 2-faced sycophants.
It's a little late for Michael now. Liz Taylor, the mj3 godmother, can cry a river with Joe & Katherine Boo hoo.

Tellit

Posted at 7:17 PM on May 2, 2010 by Tstorm
_____________

Hey T. Yeah, I made that post together just for you! Have you read it? lol

Tellit

1160.... 1155. hey Tellit ... someone emailed me and told me you were posting mouse death videos ...LOL
Posted at 7:17 PM on May 2, 2010 by Tstorm
_____________

Hey T. Yeah, I put together that post just for you! Have you read it? lol It's post #995 on this board.

Chico, many thnx for posting some of your links, and especially the Bonnie Vent link.

MiMi

Well I suppose we may never know what prompted Mr. Lopez to end his life. I suppose the lack of infor in the note he left makes it even harder for his family as to what was going on with him. Such a shame that he did not reach out to someone or maybe he felt he couldn't....

Very sad.

MiMi

Tstorm

why ? what did I do to you ? :(

MiMi

Peter Lopez in August 2009: Jackson Death Mystery 'Will Be Solved Soon'

Sandi

ATTN TMZ Please clarify put picture of Alejandrina and also one of Jermaine"s current wife. Too many comments that the picture of Alejandrina is incorrect, I think it is correct. Alejandrina is from a Latina American country and current wife Halima has jet straight black hair and is from Middle East.

Yolie

Healthy decision for all involved. That woman should have packed her bags long time ago. Having a hard time putting this one into persepective....

Jay

OH WELL ITS ABOUT TIME U OLD HAG!!!!!!! JEEZ IT TOOK YOU THIS LONG TO GET ALL THOSE SMOOCHERS AND FAME WHORES OUT OF YOU HOUSE?
Maybe Debbie needs to take the kid's? oh wait.....another FAME WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh poor kid's :(

TheBusyLady

Gimmeabreak- I read your about Dr. Kline and his betrayal of Michael. Yes, Michael was sexually active, but he was also a private man. I don't believe that he was a Homo. As for your statements about him and Lisa...

When Michael met her she was a married woman with children, and he should have left her that way. There are certain spiritual laws in our universe that have consequences when we choose to break them.
In other words, we reap what we sow. Now, I understand why their marriage didn't work out. It was just a matter of time before she hurt him, too. What goes around comes around, and Michael should have seen it coming.

Regardless of his faults, Michael was an awesome man, and gifted artist who will always be loved by his millions of fans.

lora c

It is about time. That woman needs to do what the rest of the divorced women in the world do. Get out on her own with the kids. God only knows that she is getting enough in support from the brothers (kids with brothers is weird enough) to make it well on her own. SO GO!!! It is not cool to be leaching off of the woman. And why hire a nanny she is capable of caring for those kids. They are old enough to take care of themselves they don't need nannies.

Tellit

1164. why ? what did I do to you ? :(

Posted at 6:40 AM on May 3, 2010 by Tstorm
_________________

!!!??? Nothing silly! omg lol. :) I just put that silly thing together to tell you about my recent first experience (and I hope the last!) of having to learn how to bait a mousetrap and get rid of a varmint. I guess you haven't read it...or you would have understood! Silly mouse.

Chico

Tellit...

You still believe MJ is alive? Just curious. I thought that for a long time, and even held out a very slight chance for it up until Lopez. I'm 99.99% convinced MJ is dead. Just wondering if you still believe he is alive somewhere.

Previous 15 Comments | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments