Burglar Bunch Dude

I Got Screwed

5/3/2010 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0702-nick-prugo-exNick Prugo -- an alleged member of The Burglar Bunch -- claims in new legal docs police and prosecutors betrayed him by using information he gave them to throw the book at him.

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, Prugo claims he provided assistance in cracking the case -- assistance cops even said was "nothing short of remarkable."

Prugo says he had an "implied contract" with prosecutors -- in return for his cooperation, he'd get a plea bargain.  But Prugo says "the prosecution has chosen to exploit Nick Prugo's cooperation" -- instead of offering a plea bargain, Prugo claims prosecutors used the info he gave them to file additional charges against him.

Prugo and other alleged members of the BB have been charged with burglarizing the homes of various celebs, including Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and Orlando Bloom.

Prugo also says in the docs he's received death threats from Jonathan Ajar -- aka Johnny Dangerous.

Mario

Bless him's itty bitty heart... da mean ole police might actually be holding him accountable for his actions.... how DARE they.

P-Type

These kids thinking they could get away with taking a wiple (a bit)
of fame and a bundle of possesions like pirates!

James

Bye Bye ass hole, hope you find a big fat butt buddy in jail, next time maybe you will think twice

chris

anything you say can and will be used aganist you in the court of law.

Bruno

There's no such thing as an "implied contract" with the police. What a dumb azz.

PATILEE

Boo Hoo!

rachel

in all of the pictures, there are tons of pictures of tess taylor, but why aren't there any photos of her sister alexis? i thought that she was one of the ones being charged?

Politico Pablo

A verbal agreement is not worth the paper it's printed on. Your willingness to cooperation only makes their job that much easier. He should've got an attorney before talking.

master

the exact reason you NEVER talk to cops with out a lawyer, and NEVER believe anything the cops tell you unless it's in writing.. you can't lie to them but they can tell you every lie there to get what they want... a wise man once told me first thing you do is hire a lawyer, and if that lawyer tells you to talk to the police the second thing you do is fire your first lawyer....

Nick

Hey Everyone. I love how concerned you all are about my well fare and well being. Being that none of you know me at all your ignorant comments don't affect me. But I would like to clear a few things up. The original lawyer I retained told me to confess all these crimes and implied that I would not receive any jail time. When I was originally arrested I didn't say a word to the cops till my lawyer advised me to do so! I told the cops about all the other crimes while my lawyer sat right next to me telling me to do so. And if the cops screw me over what do you think that means for everyone else in the future? People trusting law enforcement, trying to do the right thing, may never end up doing so because they can't trust the government/ police department. Not everyone is perfect and people make mistakes in their youth. All I am asking for is a little consideration for all the property I've gotten back to the victims and all the other people I've gotten to be held accountable for their actions. Because lets be honest, without me no one would of gotten anything back and I would probably already be on some probation deal by now. However that's not the case. Just don't talk **** about things you don't obviously know about.

Get back to work!

If you think you've been screwed now, just wait until you get to prison.

Spot

Throughout history thieves have always been the most despised criminals. Nick and his friends thought they were just having a little fun and that they would not get caught or if they were they would just get parole and a slap on the wrist.
So you decided that you would rat out all the others, get a far less harsh sentence, and laugh at them and the system. Well guess what…. the cops played you like a game and now you’re looking at some time in prison. The best part of this is that your little helpers are also going to the prison because of you and hopefully for almost as long as you are.
I hope you all get very harsh long sentences and little or no mercy, you, like all thieves deserve just that.

gimmeabreak

Dear Nick, you've obviously mistaken me for someone who cares what you think. I'm glad your deal fell through and the prosecutor is lumping on more charges. If you hadn't robbed high profile celebrities the DA wouldn't be under the kind of press scrutiny that leaves him feeling he has to throw you under the bus. Lesson learned, dumbass.

dman

If you had a lawyer when you spoke to the police, fire him/her. If you didn't, you are an idiont. I'd be scared if someone named Johnny Dangerous was after me. Usually, someone with the last name Dangerous is dangerous. Unless they named themself. Then they are probably a wuss.

Politico Pablo

If pretty boy Nick thinks he got screwed by prosecutors, just you wait till he gets to prison.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments