Rachel Uchitel -- I Didn't Extort Anyone!

5/4/2010 2:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel -- the pilgrim of Tiger Woods' mistresses -- is totally pissed off at reports that she tried to extort David Boreanaz and she's going to do something about it.

Rachel Uchitel -- I Didn't Extort Anyone!
TMZ has learned ... Uchitel, who is in Mexico, is flying home today and plans to go on camera either tomorrow or Thursday to say she has "never extorted anyone" out of money.

We're told Uchitel had an affair with Boreanaz while his wife was pregnant, but she was not the woman who demanded a 6 figure settlement from him.  As we first reported, Gloria Allred repped the woman and claimed Boreanaz deceived her by saying she was the only one.  Boreanaz' lawyer, Marty Singer, calls the woman's demand for money extortion.

Sources tell TMZ ... Boreanaz was texting Rachel when his wife was giving birth last August.

And, TMZ broke the story Uchitel got $10 million from Tiger Woods in the wake of that scandal.

Of course, TMZ will cover what Uchitel has to say live.

Rich

Uchitel, this ho is out for big bucks from anyone she has laid. She continue to say each guy told her she was the only one. Funny when all these men are married and she believes them.
At least with Gloria backing she will wring out big bucks from any man that has contact with her. Uchitel, is the new HO god, or so she thinks.

Sara

......and she's totally not a ho right?...riiiiiight

Allen Ridak

What exactly is she on vacation from?

TruthInPorking

You can buy a lot of self esteem with 7 figures. I wish I had a vagina worth 10 + MILLION. I wouldn't give a monkey's butt what all you poor pissants think of me.

electriczipper

she doesnt need his money ...she has plenty of tigers..you go girl..

ZR

Tell the whore that Cheetah is in Ponte Vedra Beach in Florida. He's waiting for her. He hasn't been laid for quite some time and his game needs to be up.
Who cares about this skank, whore and homewrecker. What's her profession ? Breaking homes seems to be her speciality.
How does she feel seeing families falling apart ? Does she feel remorseful ? If the roles were reversed and she was the wife ?
Go away stupid bitch. You don't have to deny anything because everybody knows what you are. Sorry but your reputation - as Cheetah the douchebag - is tarnished forever.

livetxnet

Rachel Uchitel may not have directly extorted David Boreanaz, but I guarantee that once Gloria Allred got her a 10 million payday from Tiger, Rachel and Gloria cracked open her little black book to see who would be next.

TruthInPorking

8 figures...pardon me.

Beach

Wow, she was doing this guy at the same time she was F'ing Tiger/cheetah too? She was with Tiger in Australia just about the same time as she was with this guy!Seems the dates are quite close to each other. This tramp is a gold digger & not much better than the Ho that Gov Spitzer got busted with a yaer ago. Actually that Ho is probably more selective & less of a wh0re.

If I'm Tiger or even better Elin, I am making a Dr appointment right away!

passing by

Some ones cashing in all the chips. Who know how many men she has extorted. i hope they all come out and sue her ass.

steph

I guess the old adage is true "Once a whore always a whore". Ms.Uchitel is a whore who purposefully looks for married men to screw and screw over.What she can't get 1 single guy in the US.First Tiger then David, or was it the other way around.She looks for married celebrities in the hopes of breaking up someones marriage so she can live a celebrity lifestyle. I'm sure her fiance who was killed in one of the most horrific tragedies of our day (9/11) would be so proud of her.

samantha

I sure she put a gun to the head of "Dip**** David" and "Ugly Tiger" and dragooned them in to having sex with her. Yeah, that's what happened. They had no choice in the matter whatsoever. Therefore, they're not culpable in this matter LOL.

Anybody interested in buying some beachfront property in Southeast Idaho?

Best Mom

Did Rachel ever have a real job? White Trash!

Sta

I still have a hard time knowing that someone as no attractive as Tiger gets a wife that looks the way she does, then cheats on her with this (plus another 120 women)
But David...dude your wife is a playmate and you cheated on her with this too????????????????????????

This chick has a thing for guys with pregnant wives...which is sad thay are going out on their wives when most pregnant women are overly frisky...

Dumb A**es

TheRealJerseyShore

WOW, I just read on another site that since David's wife(and I guess him too) live in Utah, she may actually have grounds to sue the women that David cheated with. I know there are a couple states out there that allow this. That would be great if she could sue both chicks!!!!