Rachel Uchitel Has Landed

5/5/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel just arrived in L.A. ... we're told to go on camera and proclaim she never tried to extort money from anyone.

As TMZ reported, Uchitel had an affair with David Boreanaz.  But Uchitel is not the woman who demanded 6-figures from Boreanaz -- a demand the actor's lawyer called extortion.

We told you Uchitel will go on camera to make her position clear.  It's interesting ... because she got a $10 million settlement from Tiger Woods but she can't discuss him at all.

kali

trash!!!

JJ

YIKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks like a MAN!

andy

Once Again, . . . you could almost see the little cootie bugs trickling out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GV

Why would anyone pay this skank $10 million dollars?

She needs to crawl under the nearest rock. Such a nasty whore.

Pam

This chick is amazing. She is acting like she has all this class when in fact she has none.

Greg

I didn't realize that prostitution and extortion were legal if you had a lawyer representing you when it came time to collect on the tab.

Isn't it time for the California State Bar take a serious look at this attorney's activities?

banana lips

With all of the hot dogs going inside of her, would you not think that the chili falls right out?

Carmen

Rachel Uterus your lips are like sausages ready to burst! I read some time ago that you love to be f-u-c-k both ways on three-somes.You did it with David and Tiger!!!!

PPC

So the world's biggest whore is back in town. Pull up your zippers fellas, she is on the warpath again.

Throwback kid

I will laugh my but off if she sleeps with another married man, and the wife finds out and beats her botoxed face to a bloody pulp! Rachel is bad news.

sam

Why is she so worried about her reputation now? She has slept with a few married men. She is also all body and no helmet.....

Bob

"Mistress" to two men and paid. Doesn't that make her a prostitute? Why doesn't the LA DA have her jailed?

Eye Opener

Boy Tiger got suckered into this problem real good. I still believe she arranged the National Enquirer expose as a way to blackmail Tiger into a quick payday!!

Plus how is it that these ppaz always know what flights these people are coming on??? Guaranteed this is another set up opportunity for her to weazel more money from David!

And real guys?? Is she the best catch in the ocean? I know her stench is strong, but come on?? She looks like a tranny!!

a

california walsh

This nasty bit of trash gives women a bad name. However, all you idiot guys out there need to ALWAYS remember: women talk. You're a fool if you think you're gonna get away with it! And- you deserve what you get... std's etc.

Jim

Excuse me while I VOMIT. W H O R E + E X T O R T I O N I S T = TRAMP. How can you even show your face in public? How can you and Allred EVER show your faces in public? I wouldn't serve you in a restaraunt, a diner, or on the street corner. YOU ARE TRASH and your "lawyer" is the lid on the stinky can.