Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Miley Cyrus -- So You Think You Can Lap Dance?

5/12/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus felt more than the beat last summer as she got downright nasty on the dance floor with a slightly older gentleman during a wrap party for a movie ... and TMZ has obtained the video.
Miley -- who was 16 at the time -- was dancing with 44-year-old Adam Shankman during a wrap party last summer in Georgia for the movie, "The Last Song."  Shankman, who is openly gay, produced the movie as well as "Hairspray" and other flicks and is a judge on "So You Think You Can Dance?"

The people who shot the video say they were offended by the dirty dancing -- which included a graphic lap dance.

We're told Miley's parents were not at the wrap party.  Miley's reps had no comment.

Check out the full story on TMZ TV tonight.


No Avatar


Gay guys have all the luck....

1436 days ago


Why does the Poll only show 18% towards Adam being responsible and the other 82% going towards Miley and her parents???

Miley is a "CHILD" at that party at which neither of her parents were at. Adam is a 44 year old grown man. Gay or not, not that there's anything wrong with that, 100% of the responsibilty should be on his shoulders given the choices in that POLL, PERIOD!!!

Lots of disturbing comments here. To each their own I guess. I just used a little common sense/common decency when making my choice in the Polls. No, this was not appropriate, and 100% of the blame should go to that Grown Man who allowed that CHILD to give him a "Grinding/Lap Dance".

1436 days ago

Ed Miller    

What's the big deal? OMG, this is SO harmless, I can't believe all the fuss. And if the person who took the video found it so offensive, why did they zoom in so lasciviously?

1436 days ago


She is banging so many others anyway, why does it matter?

1436 days ago


.......simple 'trailer trash'....unfortunately, she's famous so that makes whatever she does allright.........right? slut.

1436 days ago



1435 days ago


My personal opinion is that Miley Cyrus is a bad infulence on the younger girls who idolize her as there role model. I feel as if she should be disiplined in some sort of way. A question I ask is "Where is Billy Ray and Trish Cyrus?" I think they need to step up and disipline her. She is out of control and when she turns 18 she will be the next Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. I know every girl is no saint, but there are limits to what should be aloud. She needs to go to boarding school or take a trip my cousin Angie house. That would surely set her fast ass straight!

#an upset fan!

1434 days ago


The girl is so young, she must love the attention she gets from the media and whatsoever. The same thing for Adam. It must be awesome to get attention from such a young girl. Why would he push her away?

she is 16 and a whore, she should be playing with dolls

1429 days ago


For christ sake, the man is gay shes dancing with him. Let's not pretend that its not something that girls in clubs and at college are doing ALL over the country and yes she may be 16 but as if she hangs round with 16 year olds. I am guessing she is a lot more mature then 16 because she hangs round on film sets with adults. Leave the poor girl alone.

1428 days ago


the dancing... she's just having fun of course. but its deff wrong because of his age

1427 days ago


alright I'm sorry but go around to any high school party this Halloween and you'll see this ... no seriously you'll be lucky if you don't run into two freshman having sex in a closet put this into some context

is it moral or "alright" that real opinion just please don't act surprised, shocked, or emotional 'cause it just makes you look naive

1427 days ago


live your own lives people. stop being judgmental. it was all in fun.

1427 days ago


anyone know the name of the first song when you start the clip i want that song lol

1427 days ago


I think this is maybe inappropriate but everybody knows that at that age or even less people did that its just that some people are so ignorant that they dont accept it,while doing that is a lot better than doing it with someone because if you think about it,its HARMLESS.

1425 days ago


this is totally inappropriate. lots of kids look up to miley. they think she is so super smart. im not saying shes stupid, just that she doesnt make the best decisions. i understand she isnt a little girl anymore, but that doesnt give her the right to do what she does. as a celebrity, she of all people should know shes being watched. does she even realize she could get this man in lots of trouble. it is not right. she is not someone who should be an idol to kids!!! she is a horrible role-model.

1425 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web