Miley Cyrus -- So You Think You Can Lap Dance?

5/12/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus felt more than the beat last summer as she got downright nasty on the dance floor with a slightly older gentleman during a wrap party for a movie ... and TMZ has obtained the video.
Miley -- who was 16 at the time -- was dancing with 44-year-old Adam Shankman during a wrap party last summer in Georgia for the movie, "The Last Song."  Shankman, who is openly gay, produced the movie as well as "Hairspray" and other flicks and is a judge on "So You Think You Can Dance?"

The people who shot the video say they were offended by the dirty dancing -- which included a graphic lap dance.

We're told Miley's parents were not at the wrap party.  Miley's reps had no comment.

Check out the full story on TMZ TV tonight.

1944 COMMENTS

MIKE

NOW LOOK AT THE VID AND TELL ME SHE IS A VIRGIN. I DARE YOU! IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME IF DUDE HAS NOT HIT THAT BY NOW. HER MOTHER SHOULD TAKE HER TO THE DOCTOR TO SHE IF SHE IS STILL A VIRGIN...LOL

frankiestage

Miley is one hot b*tch. She lost her virginity months, no years, ago.

savpeach

This was at the Bohemian in Savannah. One of my friends who works there said she was drunk and was grindin' on multiple men. She called her a genius a la Britney in tricking the world making them believe she's America's sweeheart.

buckostar

Who cares? Really!I wish I was that dude!

Vanessa

Disgusting. Miley and parents are to blame. Miley for doing and parents for not giving her tighter restrictions. Know what, gay dude is to blame too, b/c gay or not gay that is a friggin child. The heck is wrong with this world and its people.

electriczipper

what is with these ads for direct tv in every comment section..do these dweebs get money for this??

Tony

I know lots of people would say at 16 she is a baby because we have infantilized the whole country. You have folks in their 30's still going to school and living with their parents.
It's time to grow up America. She is nubile and testing out the equipment, I see nothing wrong with that, but then she's not my daughter.

Rhonda

It is interesting how Balls always posts right after KOOKY KLOWN. I'll bet they are the same pathetic person. Whether they are or not, please stop posting. You are not funny or as I think you have deluded yourself into believing, an internet star. You are just annoying.

bevmax

16 years old huh!

rexcars

So she's all grown up. Who cares. She has more money than most and certainly isn't breaking any laws.

I'd be more concerned if she was drunk. So far, she's hasn't screwed up like so many do.

$$

"The people who shot the video say they were offended by the dirty dancing"

yeah...they were SOOOOOO offended they had to video tape it so they could watch it over and over and over again...

get a life people...

kysauntie

Why does any of this surprise anyone? She had a 20 yr old boyfriend at 15, used a stripper pole of national TV and has really done NOTHING that showed any morals or integrity. All of this with the consent of her hillbilly parents. I'm more surprised at the hypercritical Disney exec's who haven't bounced this little tramp yet.

Blue

Give her another year and she will either be pregnant or stumbling out of the clubs like Lindsay and Brittney.

Emilie

Yet ANOTHER reason why I do not let my kids watch her TV show, listen to her music, or watch her movies. This kid is NOT a good role model and I do not want my kids to have anything to do with her. How trashy and her parents should hang their heads with shame! Way to raise a girl properly ya damn hicks!

Jason Chambers

this is very important stuff!!!!!!!