MJ Fans Dispute Lisa Marie's Cemetery Claims

5/13/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A group of Michael Jackson fans dedicated to honoring MJ's tomb claim Lisa Marie Presley was dead wrong when she insisted that the pop star wasn't getting enough love at his grave site -- and they have the pics to prove it.

michael jackson fans at michael jackson's grave

TMZ spoke with a rep from the "Original Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California" who told us they visit the site at least once a month -- and always flood the place with gifts and flowers. The group claims they've documented all of their trips with pictures like the one shown above, which was taken April 3rd.

As we previously reported, LMP had posted a message on her MySpace page yesterday, claiming there was too much "empty space" around the site and called for fans to step it up and send flowers.

But the rep from OMJFSC tells us, "You know what, we all know that we visit Michael once a month ... so like everything else we just have to find comfort in the fact that we know the truth.

0512_MJ_MAUS_300

Stephanie

The fans are unable to go inside, however, there have been hundreds of cards, flowers, etc. every time I've gone outside the building. It's the family's responsibility (since they are the only one's allowed inside)along with the FL staff to make sure the items outside the building make it inside.

I find it odd that we haven't seen any pictures of the family visiting Michael since he's been at FL.

MichaelJACKSON

*******************************************
*******************************************

I am so embarrassed about this post that reflects on all fans. TMZ< pleeease change your title, OMJFSC does NOT represent ALL fans. I am a devoted MJ fan and I apologize to LMP for this utter disrespect! Why you all wanna make a mountain out of a molehill? She meant well, she said it with L.O.V.E. 1- We don't know what Forest Lawn does with the stuff we send 2- Look at ignorant comments like "millions of dollars coming out of her butt"! You call yourself a MJ "fan". She is the former wife and a good friend of Michael Jackson, u r out of line, be respectful! The point is MJ getting flowers & gifts from HIS FANS. Fan groups, watch how u act, u reflect badly on all of us!

mjfanalways

Michael i love you more.you mean the world to me.i just wish life was alot better for you.i could never find anything bad to say about you cuz there isn't anything to say bad.we the fans miss you so much.we'll always be here for you no matter what.love and hugs Michael.

Bill

Okay come on people this is just Lisa Marie's opinion and observation that she would like to see more flowers and cards on Michael Jackson's tomb this is not anybody trying to cause trouble she obviously loves Michael and at one time she was married to him. So the dedicated fans just take it for what it is.

There's Always Elvis

This is strictly publicity to get her name back in the news. She has a new cd coming out with that Richard something in England... Let's give money to people who are losing homes and family in these horrible weather conditions that keep happening... Let's have a telethon for the poor people and all those who want to give will give. There are plenty of stars who give to charities all the time like Angelina and Brad.. Now there is a couple rated 10+ in my book. ALWAYS helping people who really need it all over the world. Michael's family should be in charge of saying they wanted flowers not her. I use to have great respect for her, but no more.... How dare she come out now requesting flowers. Give me a break!!!!!!

nan

i think lmp meant inside the masoleum around where he is interred, not that no fans are showing up.they just cant get inside where mj is to leave them

vivian

she really did love him. He was the love of her life I think and same for Michael, he loved her very much and she knows that. The song Don't Walk Away was written for her.

Smooch

@ #16 - Dave

Great Googly Moogly? I know a Dave who says that. As a matter of fact it is kind of his "signature" phrase. I wonder if you are the Dave I know! *hrms* I wonder what the odds would be!?!?
----
As to the subject matter...I totally agree with you!

j

Lisa and MJ should have stayed married...maybe in their next lifetime they can make it work.

Dave

smooch....

dunno....where do you know this "dave" from?

PrincessGinger

Posted at 7:22 AM on May 13, 2010 by PrincessGinger

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/13/michael-jackson-fans-lisa-marie-presley-grave-site-tomb-cemetery-upset-dispute/#c3215619#ixzz0nosiJWOl

Your right, that sounds pretty cold & callous. You leave mementos at a gravesite not for the dead but to as an act of gratitude for all that person gave to you in life. Which in Michael Jackson's case, was quite a bit. You also leave them to help you to say 'goodbye' & 'you are missed'. Not because your weird & have no life. You are just showing you don't have a 'self-involved life'.

Posted at 7:29 AM on May 13, 2010 by janalal4

Well janala- maybe I should rephrase my post a bit. I don't leave flowers at my dad's grave becaue I pay tribute to his legacy and all he's taught me by living a decent, successful life. (That, and he told me before he passed that he does not want people weeping at his gravesite because he believed he would go on to a better place - not in a box in the ground).

That being said... Given the fact that Michael Jackson seemed to really care about the poor and hungry in the world, I personally think his fans would be serving his memory more appropriately if the donated some of those stuffed animals to a shelter for homeless families or a community center - or take the money they spend on flowers and donated to a relief agency. It just seems like a waste of time and money to me.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/13/michael-jackson-fans-lisa-marie-presley-grave-site-tomb-cemetery-upset-dispute/2/#comments#ixzz0np1JHpwf

kromen

Nah, that's not enough tribute for a man who brought you Thriller. LOL

Sammy

"so like everything else we just have to find comfort in the fact that we know the truth.”

What a way to conclude the article. =) ♥

MichaelJACKSON

***************************************************************
***************************************************************
I am so embarrassed about this post that reflects on all fans. TMZ, pleeease change your title, OMJFSC does NOT represent ALL fans. I am a devoted MJ fan and I apologize to LMP for this utter disrespect! Why you all wanna make a mountain out of a molehill? She meant well, she said it with L.O.V.E. 1- We don't know what Forest Lawn does with the stuff we send 2- Look at ignorant comments like "millions of dollars coming out of her butt"! You call yourself a MJ "fan". She is the former wife and a good friend of Michael Jackson, u r out of line, be respectful! The point is MJ getting flowers & gifts from HIS FANS. Fan groups, watch how u act, u reflect badly on all of us!
***************************************************************
***************************************************************

CloBird

Michael's fans generally aren't allowed in the Holly Terrace Mausoleum,but they still bring flowers,cards,notes and gifts.