Miss USA 2010

Champion Pole Dancer

5/17/2010 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rima Fakih was a big winner wayyyyy before she took the crown for Miss USA 2010 last night -- the 24-year-old beauty queen is a former "Stripper 101" pole dancing champion!

0517_STRIPPER_LAUNCH
Back in 2007, the sexy pageant queen won a stripper contest for local Detroit radio morning show  Mojo in the Morning.

We're told Fakih earned some fabulous prizes for the victory -- which included "jewelry, gift cards, adult toys and a stripper pole for home use."

And despite the fact that she kept her clothes on during the pole riding, she still managed to walk away with a bra stuffed with dollar bills!

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Nathan

Who cares?!

There is nothing morally wrong with pole dancing, or stripping for that matter.

Why do people equate a healthy outlook on sex and sexual expression with immorality? Why are women not allowed to dance in a sexy way without being labeled slutty or impure? **** that! If men can have multiple partners and be labeled a stud, women shouldn't be labeled sluts.

This ultra-conservative religiously based bull**** has to stop. An adult can dance however he or she wants.

So, NO, she shouldn't lose anything, because this type of dancing isn't immoral, just different. Hip-hop dancing can be just as sexy if not more so, so can latin ballroom. Logically, this is the same, she wasn't breaking the law, nor doing anything morally reprehensible.

JR

I really do not see the big deal. I know no guy is weighing in and calling her ill names. The women who are are just ugly. Plain and simple. She is beautiful and makes my day seeing these pics:) I can go to work now with some hope for a good day.

Tina

Trump chose her because he wanted her to ride his nasty old pole like that! lol

soly

hello

I want to have photos of miss usa

thanks a lot

Miek

Muslim? Shoot her.

Red

People People People! What is your problem? This was a radio contest, she has her clothes on and anyone that says she is bad is just plain jealous. If only everyone was that strong and fit. I think she's fantastic and I wish I could do what she did. Get over yourselves and leave her alone. Get a life!

Alex

Why is this dirt? Let a woman have some fun and enjoy having a good body for crying out loud, bunch of prudes...

Miguel Landaeta

Oh Please this scandal again? I`ve seen the photos aren`t very scandalous she isn`t using a thong or a girl kiss her ass or she is doing a lesbian kiss, the photos are very inocents I've seen scandals very ugly that this

redmonet

she cant have fun at all you all on he back

William