Jesse James: Nazi Pic Was Funny Then ... Not Now

5/25/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James is finally addressing that infamous Nazi pic -- the one where he's giving the Hitler salute -- and in shockingly poor taste explains, "It was a joke ... that was funny then."

Jesse James
In the interview, which aired this morning on "GMA," James goes on to say, "Looking at it in the context of now and my life, it's not funny."

James also talks about how Sandra Bullock reacted when Jesse told her that he was seeking help for his infidelity -- saying she "was proud of me."

There's more -- including Jesse's explanation as to why he wanted to adopt a Black baby ... so check out the clip.

The full interview airs tonight on "Nightline."

Roberta Stanford

No one cared about him before he married Sandra and no one cares about him now...buh-bye Jesse Go crawl back under your rock!

Sammie

Of course he's sorry NOW! If he had stopped himself, forgiveable but everyone gets remorse after they get caught. He really messed up.

bulldog

Jesse hasn.t met his soulmate yet.Thats why he sheeted.You dont sheet when your with the right one
They should not got,nmarried.
Sandra is great but she.s not protectedfrom life.Thats life

Roberta Stanford

Sheeted???

Roberta Stanford

Emm

ONCE A DAWG, ALWAYS A DAWG!!!

LETS ALL FACE IT - HE MISSES ALL THE MONEY AN FAME THAT CAME WITH SANDY...

electriczipper

since when did sandra bullock attain sainthood status,,she was a b-movie actress who got lucky and got an award not because of her talent just because she has been around so long and kissed alot of ass to get the award...you can bet she knew exactly who she was married to and he was most likely doing her the favor by getting with her in the first place,obviously she has issues of her own...he needs to moce on because he can do a whole lot better than a washed up actress who is trying to catch up on all the things she missed when she was younger because she was too busy trying make it in hollywood...bad boys,babies and whats next?

eve

Sheeted???

I believe that a person can be madly in love with someone, their soul mate but still cheat. As terrible as that sounds.
It's wrong in so many ways to hurt your love one in this way. I believe it the worst selfish thing you could do. BUT I also believe in forgiveness and that one can be forgiven of selfish act like this.

electriczipper

Posted at 8:05 AM on May 25, 2010 by Roberta Stanford

--------------------
seems like one of my freind picked up a roberta stanford in a bar a few months ago and she said she hated her husband and got totally crazy with my freind..hmmm sure that wasnt you

what He said

I love him he is the best and a good guy you can tell!!

tweeterchili

It is so funny to see all you people that live in glass houses throwing stones. Everyone makes mistakes and you are not on this earth the judge. Yes, what he did was wrong, but can you tell me you have never done anything or hurt anyone in your life?

Jay

Sob, sob, I am a "sex" addict, sob,sob, I couldn't help myself, sob, sob. But I went to therapy, sob, sob, so I am ALL better! Poor judgement and being a lying full-of-himself creep had NOTHING to do with any of this. I was ILL, sob, sob, a sex addict, sob sob. NOT my fault, sob, sob, I was ill...

Roberta Stanford

45. 41. I'm not a man hater, been married to my man for 15 years and never cheated or thought about it. I'm happy, but if I wasn't, i'd be an adult and get out instead of running around acting the fool. Seriously, there is no excuse for cheating! What a jack ass!

Posted at 8:05 AM on May 25, 2010 by Roberta Stanford

--------------------

Posted at 8:11 AM on May 25, 2010 by electriczipper

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/25/jesse-james-sandra-bullock-nazi-photo-nightline-video/3/#c3244802#ixzz0oxHBEFc2

Yeah, your "friend" wishes he could get crazy with me...as if!

SSinOC

It's too bad he fooked this up but I think now he needs to move on with his life. His self centered actions have caused others some pain. Will he continue on that path or truly change for the better? That's a choice he'll need to make. People won't be so quick to trust him in future. It's his life let him figure it out.

Professor Obvious

Again with those sissy kissy pouty lips!