Dina & Michael Lohan

Truce Over Child Support

6/3/2010 4:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dina and Michael Lohan had to sit in the same NY courtroom today to settle their child support war -- and according to Michael's lawyer ... they actually came to an amicable agreement.

060310-lohans-video-3-credit
The details of the agreement have not been released -- but both sides expressed that they are extremely happy to put this drama in the past ... in fact, Dina told us she was "going to Disneyland" to celebrate.

As we previously reported, Michael had fallen more than $15,000 behind in payments for their 3 minor children.

Chia

Those three people are the ones Michael was bitching about? Their lawyers?

Dina needs to work on her body language.

john

ALL JUNKIE TRAST,WHO CARE

Plum Crazy

They only have 2 minor children Ali & Cody.

Noel

Wow..messed up people. Seems priorities are f*cked up. I get the whole maintaining a standard of living thing..I am not sure if Dina works but I think she uses her kids for money and fame. Here in the real world..most do not get as much money for child support as this man is apparently struggling to pay. Do not get me wrong..he should pay child support, but as I was saying in the real world..the court usually takes into account who has custody and bases the amount on what the non-custodial parents makes and how much the custodial parent makes. I not being famous..have struggled for years to get a dime...and I still receive nothing! I wonder what Dina is doing to help Lindsey and also what she is doing to help prevent her other kids from going down the same path, besides finding them acting roles.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

They're both USELESS!

christy

What does DAD do for a living? Niether could be living off childrens income, there's not any!! stupid stupid, but they got on TMZ again!!

christy

AND I fell for it and read about them again.

Stewart

Why are these idiots newsworthy?

palmiro

I can't believe how classless D is in what she was wearing too court..No one in the right mind should show up in court looking like that, with that said I can see where her daughter "cokehead" gets all her class from..

Missy

Lindsey mother has one hell of a camel toe. Her and her horny husband should get back together they spawned these misfits. Now deal with it.

jmix

How can Dina's cocaine snorting shortened nose support those Foster Grants...bubble gum??

jmix

Anthony

I LIVE ON LONG ISLAND SO I DONT HAVE DO DEAL WITH PAPARAZZI BULL SH*T. OF ALL DAYS TODAY I HAVE JURY DUTY AND HAD TO DEAL WITH TMZ AND OTHERS INCONVENIENCING ME! I HATE YOU GUYS! GET A LIFE GUYS, YOU ALL CARE ABOUT PEOPLE WHO CAN GIVE A F*** ABOUT YOU. STOP GIVING THEM ATTENTION AND THEY GO "POOF"!!!

Trooper Tom

Well if he didn't spend his money hiring lawyers to harrass Lindsay and flying back and forth to LA he coud pay for his kids

Delmar

A few things to note. Dina's body language, get away Michael. Michael, still has feelings for Dina. Dina won, I'm going to Disneyland is what the winners of sporting events say when they win. As another poster pointed out, your details of your story need work. Michael Jr. is 22 and will be 23 on Dec 21st of this year and does not get "child support". Ali does, until Dec 22 of 2011 when she turns 18 years old. Cody will for 5 more years as he is 13 now.

But, the bigger story is, Lindsay passed 2 drug tests and TMZ has nothing about it. TMZ resorts to old stories about Lindsay testing positive for cocaine, yet can't run a positive story on her early progress in drug testing. Comments about Lindsay being a drug addict have to be questioned here. There's no signs of withdrawal from what people have accused her of including cocaine, crystal meth, or other HARD illegal drugs. So what gives? Lindsay has weeks to go in showing she can pass drug tests. If she does, then I see NO CREDENCE whatsoever in the oft-repeated notion that she's an out-of-control addict as claimed. And maybe people can stop being so one-dimensional and consider other reasons for her behavior (though most of the stories are exaggerations or outright made up).

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments