« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Big Ben -- Dancing Fool Before Alleged Rape

6/9/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ben Roethlisberger was handing out shots and dancing to Miley Cyrus before he allegedly raped a young woman in a Milledgeville nightclub back in March -- and the party was all caught on tape.

060610_ben_accuser_video_3

Officials have released footage taken by one of Ben's friends inside the Capital City nightclub on the night of the incident.

Investigators ultimately decided there wasn't enough evidence to go forward with the prosecution.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

hot snot

didn't charges get dropped? who cares. she is just a fame whore and a slut who didn't get her way so she cried rape. like a million other girls.

awards

Why do they call him Big Ben?

hot snot

she lied...plain and simple. you can tell. lie lie lie lie lie lie lie. she WISHES he would have whipped it out

Prince Von A-Hole

Ole TMZ right back at it. Trying to taint another Jury.

Everyones~A~Star

number 5 there is not going to be a jury. Way to show how well you read.

Tracey

OMG he was drinking and dancing? Are you f'in kidding me?! Burn him!!!!

Pittsburgher

Let the "rehabilitated Ben" campaign begin--he has two interviews with two Pittsburgh TV stations today, PR firm in tow.

You can spin it any way you want, but many continue to believe that he raped a woman and the only reason he was not charged is because there was not enough evidence to prove the case. It doesn't mean he didn't do it. It means there was not enough evidence to prove the case.

The only reason this ass is becoming "Rehabbed Ben" is because the NFL had had enough, punished him, and he had to do something to fake his way through to suddenly being a prince, instead of a pr--k so he could play again. It doesn't mean many suddenly are enchanted by him. Trust me...many in Pittsburgh still aren't.

Just Me

once again Harv, I don't know how to send an email about a subject you would find interesting....sorry for posting it in here and hope you get it.

I came across this video about the oil spill clean up. They have something here....its cheap, and efficient. Well cheap if they don't give the work to some over priced government contractor. Check it out. I would go as far as calling it a solution to the problem.

Just Me

Silly me, I didn't add the link *blush*...

whatever

You idiots still don't believed he forced himself onto that woman (or the other woman, or the OTHER woman)? She is a whore? Extortion? Anything but face the truth that the man is a POS.

Everyones~A~Star

I feel really bad for this girl...she is not a famewhore if she was she would have identified herself. Terrible way to talk about a possible victim. She isnt the first. There isnt enough to prove it in court but it was not disproven either. He is accused of being a SERIAL RAPIST. Multiple victims. Perhaps his next victim will have better luck with the law....if his level of violence doesnt escalate to murder, as many serial rapists do after near misses with the law. Jeffery Dahmer being a fine example of a serial rapist escalating to murder when allowed to slip by the law. Paul Bernardo is another. Pablo Vargas. Larry Fisher.... Ladies you been warned twice now stay away from this douche.

Trish

Ben needs to be "chained" down, when he goes out drinking.

electriczipper

Silly me, I didn't add the link *blush*...

Posted at 9:24 AM on Jun 9, 2010 by Just Me

I dont think you can really take this as a serious example..farmer brown and two pans of oil,,,your talking about millions and millions barrells of oil over many thousands of miles,what about the sea life injesting the oily hay,,its a nice thought but just not workable,,,

electriczipper

of course he raped her,,have you seen him 1 time deny it?he just beat the system because he is rich and famous,,but you can bet he will keep his pee pee in his pants from now on ..thats for sure,,or he will be out of a job

Yo Mamma