Bam Margera

Beaten by Batty Woman

6/12/2010 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0612-bam-margera-tmz-ex-creditTMZ has learned "Jackass" star Bam Margera has been hospitalized after being attacked by a bat-wielding woman.

Cops tell us ... it happened at 2 AM this morning, outside Bam's bar in West Chester, PA. There was some sort of fight, that ended when the woman allegedly hit Bam in the back of the head with a baseball bat.

The woman was arrested and charged with assault.

Bam was taken to the Chester County Hospital.  His condition is unknown.

UPDATE: According to court documents, 59-year-old Elizabeth Ray faces the following five charges: Two counts of simple assault, two counts of recklessly endangering another person and one felony count of aggravated assault.

dd

Don't encourage psycho bitches, no matter how awful he is, she has just ruined her life, that's a felony.

Mike

haha thats awesome, bam your a f*g, I should have went out in wc last night!

coco chanel

Poor Bam...Phil and April must be so upset....You are all in my prayers!! Hope that psycho biatch get's the karma she deserves!!

bka62223

Well that's one more thing we can all cross off our to-do lists. What an absolute tool!!!

kali

can't wait for jackass 3!!!!!
get better bam!

hahascumbag

Haha, What a great picture of him. You can tell how much of a douche he is from just that alone. Hey Bam, once the final Jackass movie comes out what are you going to do? You're a talentless hack and a terrible skateboarder to boot. Do you not understand that your life is quickly going into shambles? Yet you continue trying to live this fakeass rockstar lifestyle. How many more overdoses and near-death experiences will it take for you to realize that the life you're living makes no sense at your age and current status. You're losing your career, You're losing your health, You've lost your wife, You're burning bridges to people who care about you, and pretty soon you're gonna lose all that money. Then what?

Vanessa

I like Bam, he's funny, but maybe now he'll leave ppl alone.

Fuck Celebrities

If she didn't knock this moron's unused brain out of his head, its not news.

holysh!tt

ya'll are a bunch of ****s, how bout i hit you with a bat and see how funny you think it is?

bambam

I guess it's payback for all the times he tortured everyone around him. I've seen a little bit of his show (not Jack A$$) but the other one that's all him and he seems to be quite the douchebag. I don't understand the fascination with this guy.

patti sullivan

Sorry, "BAM", but that's karma. Remember when you effed Jessica Simpson, then blabbed about it?

budweediii

I'm sure the douchebag desereved it.

Josh

OMG ppl need too realize that's the way he is and the only reason he beats his father is for fun and for the show. I think she did it bc he did something he shouldn't of did and i really hope hes ok hes a star clown for the show.

Courtney

My thoughts and prayers go out to Phil and April. I went to school with Chris in SLO, and I love these guys. Get better soon, Bam. Dave and I will be thinking about you today.

Lacey