« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA Star

I'll Hump Kim K

for a Championship!

6/21/2010 5:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've been saying it for months -- but now an NBA star has finally recognized that hooking up with a Kardashian leads to championships ... and NBA star Ty Lawson wants to take one for the team.

0621_Tlawson_getty_bn

The Denver Nuggets superstar rookie went to his Twitter page today and posted the following message, "I heard if u hit a kardashian i win a championship .. Kim k holla me!!! I need ya for 17 min."

Lawson continued, "I'll take one for the team lol ... If miles Austin miles or wateva his name is win a chip next ye ... Then thing is amazing."

As TMZ previously reported, the Kardashians are 2-for-2 in the last year -- with Reggie Bush winning a Super Bowl and Khloe's man Lamar Odom locking up an NBA title.

Now, with Kim dating NFL wide receiver Miles Austin -- the smart money is on the Dallas Cowboys to take it all next season.

Thanks to the Huffington Post for scoping this out.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JT

Stay classy NBA. I knew there was a reason I stopped caring about this league.

ugly hot mess

So what if she is cashing in on her OWN son. Every fricking body else is. SO why the hell not! I would have a long time ago, the moment MJ died she should have been cashing in. If you go on the internet and go out to the malls and different place, you will quickly find out that zillions of people are cashing in on the cash cow Michael Jackson. I am so sorry he has been used all his life, and now they are using him in death. He will never rest in peace. He will be worshiped for the next century to come, because then his kids are going to pick up where he left off And to you MJ haters, go be a patient of Dr.Maurry, and see what happen..LMAO!!

Daniel Black

Kim K almost hooked up with the lead singer of Eugene Christopher, but he declined her, stating she was surrounded by too much press and would possibly take away from his career.

Jim

I wouldn't risk my health with a Kardashian. Those are some ugly heifer. I feel sorry for Lamar Odom but then he is ugly just like her.

SB

this dumb ignorant bastard cannot spell or form a sentence, Ty Lawson u are a joke.......

Joe

Ty Lawson plays for the Kings not the Nuggets, shows how much TMZ knows about sports. But im a cowboys fan so hopefully the myth id true haha

Skins

Uh, Miles Austin is a star player that people have actually heard of playing in a league that people actually watch. What was this clowns name again?

Jack

Ty Lawson is hardly a "star". pffft

JK

#57, I don't know what alternate universe form of the NBA you follow, but Ty Lawson plays for the Nuggets. Perhaps you are thinking of Tyreke Evans, who does play for the Kings. Shows how much Cowboys fans know about... well, anything at all.

john erotten

make sure you practice safe sex!that gal is like a bicycle,everybody takes a ride on that!

jay

WOW. Here I was thinking Ty Lawson was one of the smarter Basketball Players. Apparently not. I know it's twitter but "Then Thing is Amazing?" What the **** is he trying to say? He's got to be some kind of mentally retarded. I just lost all respect for you bro.

Wade

B1tches get it right. Kim is arab, so how the fck is she white trash. If anything, she is an infidel.

donewiththecrap

He is only telling the truth, these girls are like paper plates, use them and throw them away just like trash

donewiththecrap

He is just telling the truth, these girls are like paper plates use them and throw them away LOL

omgsammi

hahaha i'm sure they are humping by now. she is a who re....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments