Jake & Vienna Interview

Ends With An Angry Bang

6/24/2010 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi got together last night to secretly tape an interview that ended abruptly when Jake exploded in anger -- and a source tells TMZ this isn't the first time.

0622_jake_vienna_EXD_TMZ_03

Jake and Vienna were talking about their breakup during the taping when Jake lost his temper -- and reportedly cocked his arm and made a fist in Vienna's direction.

A source close to Vienna claims Jake "has a really bad hidden temper. He snaps all the time, it was just the first time he did it in front of people."

Jake and Vienna had to be separated on the set and the interview was pretty much over before it began.

Jake's rep hasn't responded to calls yet. No word if there will be a second take on the interview.

UPDATE: A production insider tells us Vienna was interrupting Jake constantly during the taping ... "Chris Harrison had to tell her over and over again to let him talk."

The insider also says "Vienna was in such a rage, if there was anyone to fear it was her."

0622_jakePDA_launch

Terri

WOW! Jake has some serious anger issues. Did you ever hear of respect for women Jake? What an immature ass.

Laura

I never liked Jake and never fell for his "good guy" image. He repulses me and I always thought he was gay. (Isn't it obvious?) I am a big fan of the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows and was annoyed when he got to be the next Bachelor. I was for Tenley and so, like many, I didn't like Vienna. BUT ... I do like her now after watching the interview last night. I do think she helped expose him for the fake-angry-controlfreak-gay-little man I believe he has been all along. She was real last night; his robotic and arrogant presentation just confirmed everything she said about him ... especially since we all know he cries like a little baby when he wants to. Vienna -- move on and go find happiness. Be thankful you didn't marry this closet-gay ass. Jake -- please stay away from Tenley on the Bachelor Pad ... I think you would make a better match with the "weatherman."

cotton candy

Team Vienna. I was never a big fan of Vienna, but after the interview I am totally shocked at how Jake revealed himself to be a controlling, condescending, passive aggressive, fake who had most of us fooled with that aw shucks goofy grin and misty eyed proposal. Kudos to Vienna for putting herself through that interview because now the world knows Jake for who he really is, thanks to the behavior he exhibited in front of the world. She didn't really need to say a word, his facial expressions (never before seen on TV) were so revealing, the clenched jaw, nasty scolding demeanor (are you Kidding Me with that stop interrupting crap?), etc. that I'm sure he'll never work again in the business. Good for you Vienna, Jake the Fake has been "outed", maybe in more ways than one.

melissa

What a pompus ass jake is!!! He sat there in the interview acting all high and mighty. you know what I didn't like Vienna to much on the bachelor show but she changed my mine. Atleast she acted like she loved him and was truly heart broken. Vienna, you are better off with out him!!!

Karen

I only watched the last show. So I didn't know any thing about them. But watched it last night. I can tell he a fake, lier. He tought he was being cool. I would have been same way,Whats her name was acting.I've seen many men like him. Full of them self.

Jay

What a spoiled brat Vienna is. She needs to learn to keep her freaking mouth shut. Jake should have taken her over his knee!

Maria

As an RN it was painfully evident Jake suffers from narcissistic personality disorder. He had no compassion, understanding, or empathy for Vienna. His facial expressions and body movements displayed a cold, insensitive individual who appeared to only want to make himself look good in front of the cameras at Vienna's cost. The only one with any sincere feelings in the interview was Vienna. It appears that Jake, the wanna be actor, did his best acting on one knee when he convinced America he had feelings. Jake you need a therapist.

Laura

Let me guess ... Jake posts comments on here after he sees too many "team Viennas" .... Sure your name is "Jay" ... don't you mean "Jake" Just come out already!

Laura

Let me guess ... Jake posts comments on here after he sees too many "team Viennas" .... Sure your name is "Jay" ... don't you mean "Jake" ??? Just come out already!

Laura

dulynoted

Both are liars and totally are out for their own selfs.
She went tabloid first because she wanted her story out there first.
He went to People because its the largest mag out there to get his voice heard.
Both are pitiful excuses for human beings and actually they deserve each other.

georgiamamacat

I never thought I would be saying this, but Jake was a real a**hole. I liked him on The Bachelor, and what I saw last night was a totally different "man" (and I use that word lightly)... I did not think that he should have chosen Vienna originally, but last night I was pulling for her. She was believeable and he sat there with this smug look on his face.. What a control freak he turned out to be. Ali, Tinley, and all the other women need to be thanking their lucky stars that they didn't end up with him. What a nightmare he turned out to be!

Jen

I never did care for Vienna, but after watching last nights interview (don't ask me why I watched it I have no frickin clue!) I thought Jake was lying the entire time. What a little spoiked mama's boy. Total bitch. But what I do not understand is how Vienna was so surprised when Jake did not want to get intimate. How do you expect a guy to get intimate with a woman when the bitch is GAY?? I believe Jake is all about the fame and media exposure. Just wanted to become famous. Well Jake now you are. Your nasty little attitude and terrible character is all over the Tabloids. What an idiot.

Karen

I TOTALLY agree with one of the other comments ... he's Ted Haggard all over again. Will be glad when he's out of the news. Get some therapy!!!

RUKidding

Oh yes, I do think Jake has an anger issue, he even got upset with the cute little dancer on DWTS because of the way she was talking to him, which was normal to me.