Lindsay Lohan Must Answer Coke Questions

6/24/2010 3:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has been ordered by a judge to testify under oath about her drug use the night she was busted after a car chase on Pacific Coast Highway.

0608_Lindsay_lohan_TMZ_BREAKING

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay refused to answer questions in her deposition about her drug use the night of the chase in 2007.  Cops found two types of cocaine in her urine and also found coke in her pants pocket.

The judge in the civil lawsuit just ordered Lindsay to answer questions about her alleged cocaine use on the night in question.  Lindsay pled guilty to two counts of being under the influence of a controlled substance.

Lindsay's lawyer, Ed McPherson, convinced the judge to delay the new deposition until after Lindsay's court hearing on July 6, when a judge will decide if she violated probation in the case.

#TeamLindsay

"I don't recall"

llvitullo

When will this dirtbag go away for good. Her career is OVER!!! GO AWAY LINDSAY...oh and take your mom, sister and father with you!

Kris in NYC

Psssshhh - she's just gonna lie!

k

Trout mouth....

Phreaky

It's about time someone does the right thing and actually makes her answer for her actions - she always gets away with not having to answer or accept her responsibility.
OWN UP TO IT

please

Maybe her assistants boyfriend urinated in her drink?

Phreaky

Also, agree with others - she will totally play the "I don't remember, it was so long ago" card til she's blue in the face. She can remember something someone said to her when she was like 10 years old filming The Parent Trap, but she won't be able to remember a chase down an expressway 2 years ago.

christy

um excuse me number 19 but they have every right to go after her. She should of been in jail for what she did to them but since she got off for who she is then I hope they ruin her financially. You are a moron to say noone got hurt. How freaking scared do you think somone is to have someone doped up on coke kidnap them and drive erratic down the roads chasing someone else. Do you not think they thought they were going to get hurt from that? Why should they settle for a little amount anyhow? So she gets her way again and gets off again? Your mentallity is why people get away with what people do. I dont like sue happy people either but in this case it is warrented. She was not properly punished by the law so let them teach her a lesson another way.

Prince Von A-Hole

I made a video of GaGa's little trip. It has a soundtrack but for some reason you cant hear it yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDiMwS_o5A

Kelly

With all of her absurd excuses lately AND the fact that she has 12 whole days to come up with an another lame a$$ excuse (or 2!)...this should be MUST SEE TV!!! or webcast!!

loe

I wonder why they don't ask how to they get the cocaine. They should be able to link to someone who got them the drugs in the first place. What is wrong with these law enforcement people!

Italia

Saying she doesn't remember would be a lot smarter than simply denying it.

But, as one other person here said, Lindsay isn't one to give in to the truth.

dprice

this is not a criminal trial, the 5th does not apply. However not remembering could work for her. I still do not see where the plaintiffs have incurred damages. No one was hurt, the car was not damaged, etc... sorry if someone scared you. Some guy swerved in front of me the other day and lost control of his car spinning around in front of me. Scared the poop out of me. Maybe I should be suing him for the increase inmy heart rate. This is just another person trying to cash in with out working for it. I hope they get enought ot cover the gas she used while driving. Not that I care for Lindsay, but why should she have to pay if there is nothing harmed?

Kelly

Wow, I didn't realize they turned down a settlement!?! Don't you have to sign off that you won't sue if you do that??

GypsyLaura

Hello Mc Fly! Been saying all along how did she get off with these are not my pants excuse.
Sick of this Biotch!