Vienna & Ex-BF

The 'Sex' Emails Cover-Up

7/8/2010 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vienna Girardi insists she was loyal to Jake Pavelka right until the bitter end, but a bunch of emails -- obtained by TMZ -- tell a different story ... a story about sex, Playboy, and something called a bubbie.

0707_vienna_email_art_EX

Lee Smith (left) -- Vienna's ex-BF -- has provided TMZ with what he claims is an 8-email exchange between Vienna and him dated June 14-16 ... a week before Vienna split with Jake.

Despite the horrible spelling mistakes, here are the highlights:

- (Lee to Vienna) "I'm here again feeling a oh so fimilar [sic] feeling ... I think it is a mixture of antisapation [sic] or mabey [sic] it's me just missin you either way..."

- (Vienna to Lee) "You are my life. I love you so much and can't wait to be in your arms again."

- (Lee to Vienna) "u are all I want!!!! I want to sex u up so bad baby!"

- (Lee to Vienna) "Don't u miss touching all the time are [sic] long baths ..."

- (Vienna to Lee) "I do miss all that. I love you so much bubbie. I want our life back."

And here's another thing -- Vienna has publicly denied rumors she's doing a Playboy spread ... but her last email says, "I may be doing playboy this weekend ... Xoxo".

As for why an engaged Vienna was having email sexy time with an ex -- a source close to her says Vienna wasn't the author ...  "The Bachelor" winner thinks someone hacked into her email account.

At

Wow, that guy is a dumb ass. Did he even go to school?

CJ

First of All Jake was FAKE the whole time he was on the bachelorette & the bachelor because the real him came out on the interview from ABC. You didn't EVER see that side of him when he was on the show(s). He was obviously on there to advance in his acting career. Which he did a really good job because he sure the hell fooled me. The man is GAY! That makes alot of sense. I feel bad for Vienna. She doesn't derserve that ****!!! I saw the interview & this dude was an ******* to her. Everything she said about him I believe. He's a demanding,controlling,verbally abusive prick. Vienna should go back to her Ex because He is Hott & NOT GAY!!! Jake, go back to your MAN & control him around. I'm sure he'll like that. ***OT!

Sherry

# 23 I agree 100%.....Jake fooled me too and I'm not easily fooled. I didn't care for Vienna at first, but I do believe she is truly hurt by him and loved him. She had no idea it would turn out the way it did. Jake is an ass, good riddance. I won't watch anything he is on and I hope his so called acting career goes nowhere.

MAXny

Damn dude is kinda cute but is a stupid ass f/u/c/k. What's too funny is this idoit released these emails. Did this *sshole ever hear of spell-check.

Ahzmandius

I am not even sure why I read this. The guy is an idiot, the "bachelor" isn't gay, and Vienna is just after fame. She will never make it on brain power, so why not do it with sex? All in all, it's pathetic.

JT

Apparently TMZ doesn't know how easy it is to forge emails. Even if the guy produced what look like legitimate emails, anyone can write headers. Some email apps even allow you to edit the "from" address.

And I also believe the reports that Jake is gay. His Nelly act on TV the other night was anything but straight. Only gay men can be that pissy.

Geoff

Is it really cheating if you sleep in the same and dont have sex for six months? I think Jake had a boyfriend on the side this whole time, and its just a matter of time before that story breaks.

THEOC

Don't you just love the way JAKES CAMP is trying hard to SPIN all this BS... Being that Vienne came out on top after they aired "THE SHOW DOWN" on TV...

JAKE IS AN A-hole, and now his camp/PR people are trying and saying anything to make Vienne look bab, and the truth is most people are NOT BUYING IT!

Vienne, hold your head high!

Just because you live in LA - DOES NOT MAKE YOU A FAME WHORE
Just because you sold a story - DOES NOT MAKE YOU Money WHORE, why shouldn't she be making money - Jake did and has...

Come on people wise up!

THEOC

J
A
K
E

I
S

A

F
A
K
E

kickaboo

Vienna is like the immature Taylor Swift, do as I want or I'll tell your friends your are gay. Perhaps Jake seen the real Vienna in action like the spring break pics and it was one big turn off. It seems Vienna has been doing the most fame-wh0ring (and wh0ring.period) since the break-up. Was Vienna jealous that Jake was on DWTS? I didn't care for him on the show either, but he did try, points for that (no Kate Gosselin). Notice Vienna got her ass out there on the dance floor in the end and we haven't stopped seeing or hearing about her since.
At least Jake gives it a break, Vienna or her step-mom burns up ROL practically every day. All parties need to go away.

Tayler

First of al you can tell that's not Vienna. Vienna has long blonde hair. And even if it turns out to be here I take her side. Jake is a jerk even his dancing with the stars partner said that. On the Bachelorette Jake and Vienna were talking about their break up. Notice, Vienna could back herself up...Jake has temper and he barley said anything. Jake had no comebacks and Vienna has denied everything Jake said to her WITH a reason. So I toatlly give Vienna my support on this one. I'm happy Tenley didn't end up with Jake because Tenleys very nice and she would of got treated terrible like Vienna.

mrspatrickcampbell

lee is an obvious homsoexual. are there any nude photos of lee?

Suv

OMG, @35, of course that's Vienna. You can see the facial features -_-. How idiotic can people on TMZ get...

BTW, Vienna is a skank. She is also ****en stupid and immature. Because she continually interrupted Jake on the interview, he got pissed and raised his voice. Everyone that's on his case for raising his voice clearly needs to give him a break. It's not like you guys have NEVER gotten angry in your life. Surely, you guys also have raised your voice SOMETIMES in your life. I mean, come on people, Vienna was asking for it by not giving him a chance to speak. Also, her answers on the interview were utterly stupid.

mrathoner262

F A I L ! ! !

ken

this b*@ch is to ugly to do playboy! you aint got to lie vienna.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments