Lindsay Lohan -- Rave Reviews

6/27/2010 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Look how amazing Lindsay Lohan looks -- cute smile, sexy outfit, patented peace sign gesture. Oh, did we mention she's coming out of a rave!?!?!?

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Lindsay was spotted last night leaving the Electric Daisy Carnival -- a two-day, anti-SCRAM electronic dance festival located in downtown Los Angeles.

Good luck blaming this one on tea or spray tanning.

snodgrass

The stoned clown is wearing her shirt inside out.
Such a stoner loser.

Harrison

MDMA and Lysergic Acid-25 can work wonders :).....at a theraputic dose that is lol. See looks good though, like a free-spirited hippy.

Nikki

WTF did she do to her face..Its hilarious

Marketing $ociologist

What is Harvey's hard on over Lohan? She'd be done if he didn't keep mentioning her. There's other people to make stars, like the fabulously gorgeous Vanessa Hudgens or Michalka sisters. If Harvey didn't have a woody for Lohan, no one would remember her. Just pay her the usual $1,200, spend the night with her and get over her, Harvey.

Bubba

Excuse me if I am wrong, but cannot help wonder if someone at TMZ is just payed to follow Lindsay Lohan during the evening and at night.
If she is self-destructive, just let her. Sooner or later we'll read her obituary.

snowcat

She looks better than she did, but she still looks stoned.

tina

Botox is wondeful at any age!!!Look at her new smoothed out forehead.

G.R.

Someone forgot to remove one small forehead wrinkle in Photoshop when they touched up this photo.

Jean

First of all Snodgrass (you must be one miserable hateful, sad person to be such a hater). Second, why does TMZ hate to see Lindsy having a good time....she's a young girl....going out....I partied...my friends partied..and I'm sure you and your staff party....why do you begrudge this poor girl so much?

susan

Lindsay looks really well. I see the sad little haters are out to spew their bile. Lindsay is doing great and long may it continue.

Ryguyy

Um, her shirt is inside out

V

Even with botox she still looks like a 45 year old hag. I am not a mean person, I am just being real.
I understand TMZ is wanting Linds to make a comeback, but she was a slut around Hollywood & substance abuser. She is never gonna be respectable again, we need use her tragedy as a lesson to our little girls growing up, I for dang sure am ready to teach my daughter to be the complete opposite as these wannabe stars. Lindsay has not done enough to earn so much attention other than make a complete fool out of herself.

Uh

Harvey's gay you moron. TMZ didn't take the picture. Read the copy carefully...it doesnt say when the picture was taken, where, etc. It could have been snapped two years ago in France. Like I've said before...you're an infomercials wet dream.

snodgrass

No Jean, I am quite a happy hater and thank you for noticing me!
The girl is so stoned, she can't even put her clothes on right. Are you a stoner, Jean?

She is a loser, she can't get or keep work. Get real, Jean. Your daughter is like this, huh? Or is it you?

I DO hope you keep stalking me, Jean. It was fun!

snodgrass

No Jean, I am quite a happy hater! Thank you! Are you clueless? These websites are ripe for haters like me...enjoy it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments