Jake & Vienna

The Nuclear Face-Off!

7/6/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The first post breakup confrontation between "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka and ex-fiancee Vienna Girardi finally aired last night -- and it was explosive!

0706_bachelor_abc_video
After hurling insults at each other for a half hour -- Vienna calling Jake a "fame whore," Jake saying she "disgusted" him --  the interview abruptly ended when a sobbing Vienna stormed out.

Check out the emotional showdown, question is ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

HMD

Neither... they're both douchebags that deserve each other. She doesn't know when to shut up and he's an overbearing sack of s$#t

Wha?

This interview seems so rehearsed. I think they're both fame whores.

moveover

Vienna? What part of "HE'S GAY" don't you understand?

Sully

I don't watch tv so I don't know either of these people but I what I do know is this so far all I ever see on these gossip sites is Vienna talking about Jake and promoting her stupid biowhatever. She sells stories and promotes junk and he's the "famewhore"? She's a moron.

April

She is a manipulative lying beotch with stalker tendancies. She wants everything to be romance and all about her her her all the time. Dream on.

a4greymom

He was warned about this person beforehand and made a decision with his crotch and not his head. This girl was bad news.....He gets what he deserves.

jo

If I were the chicks brother, boy cousin, male friend...Jake I would kick your AZZ...YOU ARE A GAY...IT IS SO OBVIOUS...OR YOUR JUST A CONTROLLING D**K...OMG

azlee

seeing that made me know that the media put some spins on this. She did interrupt him a lot and he could have asked nicer, but I have a feeling he did and it was edited out. She is a big baby and I have a feeling always wants the last word. This clip made me know that the network is slanting the stuff against Jake a bit.

jack

This is not even remotely news, gossip, entertainment or anything worthy of anyones attention. I feel dirty watching this. Please include a warning with your links from now on. "Pathetic content "

Jeanie

Vienna acted like she was 15 years old, very needy and couldn't stop interrupting and keep her mouth shut for 5 seconds -- she is just too trashy. I could understand why someone older and more mature couldn't stand being around her!

Jeanie

electriczipper

anyone that actually watched this show needs to commit suicide right now.........

WhyNot

He held his cool and refused tosink to her level, because down there she rules. She is rude, never let him speak because she knows if he does, she is so busted. It's a scam and she is pi$$ed because the buck stops with her. She played a tough, underhanded game to win on the Bachelor and she is still playing the part. It's all she knows.
So I figure next... she will sue him for breach of promise, or some other equally nasty scam. She's on the clock.

Michelle

Funny, her meltdown looked exactly like Kate Goeslin's on Dancing with the stars.

Susie-Q

I truly feel neither of them can handle just "everyday" relationships. He sounds like he is being disrespectful if someone disagrees with him or he is being "Undermined." I have to agree he sounds like a total control freak!! I also wonder if he is not gay as well. She is a "daddys" girl, and it more than likely spoiled--it will be hard for her to find someone to cater to her all the time but it he were so cold to her one cannot blame her for being hurt.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments