Mel Gibson

Last Pics Before

Hell Broke Loose

7/9/2010 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the last photos of Mel Gibson in public -- taken at a Chili's restaurant in Texas --  just days before he went into hiding after news broke of his racial, sexist, and allegedly violent attacks on his baby mama.

0708_melgibson_TMZ_EX
In the photos -- taken during the last week of June -- Mel shot a bothered look at the camera as a group of "fans" who recognized the star at the restaurant swarm him.  Mel was at the restaurant because it's near the set of a movie he was shooting ... and really, who can resist their signature babyback ribs?

We're told Mel was "being really nice at first" ... but then "started to get a little annoyed" after several autograph and photo requests.

Days after these photos were taken, news broke that baby mama Oksana Grigoieva had secret recordings which allegedly captured Mel spewing racial and sexist hate towards her.

Oksana then told police that Mel had also attacked her physically -- and as TMZ first reported -- she claims Mel knocked out a tooth ... and chipped another. Mel is currently under investigation for spousal abuse ... though Gibson denies any wrongdoing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Kerry

Oksana is a money hugry BIATCH, yeah wouldnty you be annoyed if you were out for dinner & people kept coming up to you asking you for pics & autographs? Did you even read what it says "Mel was happy ay first until more & more people kept coming up to him" Leave the poor guy alone, she is a freeloader & pre-empted the whole thing, & she leaked the recordings, if she didnt do it, then how in the HELL did it get out, she recorded it, whihc means she had it. Cmon guys, wake up, if your Famous & Rich, you will get skanks like Oksana trying anything so they can get a bit of it too.
Stupid people, they dont care about other people & their feelings, well I believe in Karma, & she will get hers.

Lori Tartol

This girl makes me sick.

Kerry

We are all human, I call my husband the N word & call him bitch after it, I mean no bad to dark people, If we are all racist, then why do white people LOVE black people, I live in Australia, & I love everything about black people, Everyone I know love black people, white people want to be black, I dont see what the problem is, we are all human, the N word seems worse than the colour of people.
What is said behind closed doors in the heat of the moment should stay behind closed doors, man my husband & I have said some bad things to each other but thats because at the time you want to hurt them, but thats no ones business, unless there is abuse, & I can tell you that there is definately none in my house, & me & my husband couldnt love each other more, people lighten up, I really hope Oksana loses.

WendyKerry

Mel hate Jews and Blacks and now ... its worse than that .... he hates GREEN THINGS!!!

WendyKerry

well , maybe you didn't hear the comments about the bat? and punching her in the face with the baby in her arms? she may have set him up but,he is not innocent he admits to it and says she deserved it!!

G Stephens

This is such a tragedy. I think you should wait to see if the tapes are authentic - with today's technology - almost anything can be made to seem like something it is not. He was married for almost 30 years, 7 children, and no domestic violence. He has fought alcoloism (like dozens of other stars). These tapes have a staged sound to them - she is choosing her words so carefully knowing that it is being recorded - If it is him - then he has truly lost control - as a fan since the 80's I just find this ending for Mel to be very sad and tragic - I hold hope that there is more here than currently meets the eye - ALL STORIES HAVE TWO SIDES. We should hold judgement until all the evidence is revealed. Seeing someone once so respected self-destruct is heartbreaking.

Sabine

Mel is definitely in trouble, but the story is incomplete.

chel

i think for the most part the people that are backing mel,are praying tapes don't pop out on them lol,ya'll know he's wrong. to the woman that are abused take out those takes before u get throw across the room one mor time!

Melody

Mel Gibson never though he will have a story just the one played by James Bond 007 leading lady Amasova ''The Spy (Oksana] who loved me¨¨. And this Spy did the job so well that she taped him..........!!!

WendyKerry

whats really telling about those tapes is that Mel needs help, and i hear in his voice he is desperately crying out for it

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7