Mel Gibson Case

Headed to D.A.

7/9/2010 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ ... the Sheriff's Department investigation into Oksana Grigorieva's complaints against Mel Gibson involve three possible offenses -- domestic violence, child endangerment and assault with a deadly weapon ... and the case will go to prosecutors this month.

0701_oksana_mel_EX_getty
Sources tell TMZ the Sheriff's Department investigation will last approximately 2 more weeks.

And sources say Mel's lawyer has made arrangements to make "a presentation" to Sheriff's investigators and that Mel "might be made available at a future date."

We're told the case will be referred to the L.A. County D.A.'s Office for felony review.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

ohreally

heh, this isn't NEW, just a rehash of yesterdays news.
I am so sick of how peeps give ink and space to the LIES of a GOLD DIGGER.
Her face repels me, I am so sick of seeing it!
Yuck.

electriczipper

oh brother..the jews have all the money they need..they dont need mel's

ohreally

There Once Was Slut name OX
She thought she was a mighty fine fox.
The trouble with that,
She looked like a bat,
And couldn't hold onto her jocks!

electriczipper

lay off the bong hits ya burn out

Pebbles

Mel gets what he deserves. He is an old, ugly, horney old man, who fell for the oldest trick in the book. Hell, he played right into her hands. Get divirce, get pregnant, get married, have baby and not three months later she divorces him. Oh yeah he deserves what he get!!!!

Tony B

★ ★ ★Poor guy.

I think Ol' Mellie's gone completely "Tom Cruise/Tila Tequila" aka crazy as a sh*thouse rat! ★ ★ ★

G.R.

Jail the racist b*stard. I can't stand looking at his dumb face anymore.

bobby D

She was trained in Russia to seduce a rich, dumb Jew hater. This is what all Russian women are best at, using idiots and then refusing to bathe for sso long, the rich idiot just has to slap the smelly Russian around.

Rhonda

Shut up Weed. Your stupidity is astounding.

Lou

Based on Mel's prior statements regarding Jews, and now this, it's pretty clear he is a racist. Whether the tapes can be used in court or not doesn't matter, the damage has already been done. IF you take note, he's not saying I didn't say those things, what he IS saying is I didn't know she was taping me. That says it all. Also of interest to note is that through all of this, his former wife Robyn and their children are extremely quiet. Just food for thought.

Lori

I don't care what she said or did, you don't hit a woman while she is holding a baby... especially when it is YOUR baby!

Barock Obama

Good I hope this Ho ends up getting sent to a Mens prision so she can be raped by a pack of Ni**ers

Paul

Regarding Post #12

You electriczipper are one of the biggest idiots on this site.

You approve of Lindsay Lohan's behavior,but come here to rip Mel a new arse.

You definately sound like a man hater right down to the bone.That's the only thing I can come up with,that makes sense of your stupid behavior.

It's so obvious this woman is out for Mel's pocket book.

I just pray people like you don't end up on Jury Duty.

DANA

what happened to the DNA test? Is that presented to DA too?
And is it 100% confirmed that Mel is not that dad?

Eastender

#38 I THINK YOU LOST YOUR MARBLES. GO LISTED TO THE TAPE! MEL GIBSON IS A FREAK AND HIS PAST PROVES IT!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments