Lindsay Lohan Checks Herself In

7/15/2010 11:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is apparently trying to blunt her 90-day jail sentence by moving in to a sober living house.

0221_media_removed-1
Lohan was spotted entering a facility in West Hollywood yesterday afternoon. Lohan's mother, sister and Sam Ronson were seen at the facility later that day.

As we first reported, attorney Robert Shapiro has been hired to help Lindsay either reduce or eliminate her jail sentence.

TMZ broke the story ... Shapiro is trying to push rehab immediately hoping it will satisfy Judge Marsha Revel.

Part of Lindsay's sentence was to check into rehab for 90 days after serving the jail time, but this appears to be an example of putting the cart before the horse.

UPDATE: Michael Lohan tells TMZ, "Why is that I had to cry from the mountain for Lindsay to listen to me, and now finally she is doing what I said?

I just pray they implement everything else I said, like getting Lindsay clean of all meds, picking all new friends and management, and that Dina put her motives aside and she go to counseling with Lindsay and me."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sassy

Let her dry out in jail. Geez, wish I were rich, you get away with so much more stuff!

QueenBoudica

It is good to see her being PROACTIVE...... although too little too late. She should still do jail time AFTER getting sober.

SubH2O1682

The Judge is going to piiiissssssed.

electriczipper

she will never serve any jail time..this is how it works for the rich and famous..and if she gets her act togather in rehab ,,why should she serve any time,,she will be a new woman

Lenn K.

Not good for her, she's only trying to escape going to jail not to help herself. Should have listen to the judge months ago and you wouldn't be having these problems.

Chris

OMG -- the video is a joke! She needs to do her jail time -

Whatever

Great. A bible reference in an article about Lindsay Lohan.

Good riddance!

Sober living house, not a locked down facility! Big difference! Blohan can still get her stuff when she needs it.

Gale

Is she getting help with the withdrawls from her meds before jail, if so, might be for the best.

Beth

#5-I agree, that is exactly what I said to myself...

Beth

Oops, I mean #4

azlee

wonder what kind of lecture Shapiro gave her about courtroom ediquette (sp?) and don't you dare do this and that!

LA Native

Oh, lord. Lindsay "my way or the highway" lohan....sheesh. This will probably not fly with the judge so suck it up and show up for court on Tuesday and pay your dues. The rules DO apply to you, child.

M

BULL****!!!!!!! If she gets a "get out of jail free" card, I am going to be pissed. This proves to me she has NOT hit bottom. She is only doing all of this (laying low, seeking addiction help) because she is afraid of jail and doesn't think she should have to go because of who she is. She wouldn't be doing ANY of this if she had not been sentenced to jail. She'd still be out partying every single night! TOO LITTLE TOO LATE. That judge better still make her ass go to jail.

G.R.

I hope she overdoses dead within 6 months. She has wasted too much video tape and taxpayers money.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments