Lindsay Lohan

No Early Check-In

7/16/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources close to Lindsay Lohan tell TMZ the actress is '"freaked out" about going to jail and will NOT begin her 90-day jail sentence one minute before she's required to ... even though early check-in would avoid a media circus.

0716_lilo_EX_TMZ_01
In the past, jail-bound stars like Paris Hilton have successfully managed to avoid a major media crush by arriving to the detention center hours -- and sometimes days -- before their scheduled check-in.

We're told Lohan -- who's ordered to turn herself in on Tuesday -- will "wait to the last minute possible" before showing up to jail ... because she, "has no desire at all to go to jail early."

Lindsay is also in legal limbo.  Bob Shapiro has not filed legal documents in Judge Marsha Revel's court saying he's the new lawyer, and Shawn Chapman Holley has quit.

0708_lohan_footer_55

Superman

She's an idiot!!! If you want to appease the judge, then the best she could have done was start her jail sentence like a week early. All she's doing is making the judge even more intolerant of her.

Lola

The picture in the above link shows why Lindsay Lohan is going to jail, deserves jail, should humbly do what the law has given her to do.

She is paying restitution to SOCIETY. That's US. She has broken our laws and owes society time for her crimes. It's not her against the justice system. It is the criminal against society. The laws are there to protect us.

Robert

Leave Lindsay Lohan Alone!

jordan

I sure hope the judge stands up against Shapiro if he thinks he can get LL sentence changed. I REALLY do. I mean she kinda has to right, save face!!! I wouldnt want to back down, that would show major weakness.

Also, does anyone know if LL has to actually SEE the judge before she goes to jail? I mean, will she need to show up with a lawyer?

Thanks. Maybe Harvey could answer this question!!??!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Agree Comment 3, 5, etc. Although Parisite Hilton is a first rate media whore, Blohan makes her look like an amateur. She wants EVERY bit of media humiliation she can get. B I T C H!

chrissy

AWW So I see little ms.spoiled b*** did not get her way and get out of jail time..Of course she is going to show up last minute, she wants the media to be there

Jade evergreen

Nicole stop living in a fantasy world and for pete sake stop making excuses for crackhead slut name Lindsay Lohan is on delusional cry baby and so damn selfish and self centered she make Paris Hilton even know Paris is a airhead Lindsay making Paris look a decent human being which Lindsay isn't and low class bitch and doesn't take responsibility for her actions wow Lindsay is a failure and loser junkie and Britney Spears better than immature Lindsay Blowhan will ever be and Hilary Duff has more class than Lindsay will ever have.
Dina ,Nicole stop enabling Lindsay Blowhan

CriticAl

Good. There will be plenty of cameras there, so we can watch her from many angles as she's marched into lockup. I hope she cries again. 4 DAYS!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I know I'm a schadenfreud b itch, but good god, am I looking forward to Tuesday!

P.S. Schadenfreud means: loving something bad happening to someone else.

kelly_7474

SEND THIS B@#CH TO JAIL NOW!!!!.... I CAN´T STAND THIS ANY MORE!!!... F@CKING B@#CH!!!!

meme

if you do the crime do the time. no amount of money should be able to pay your way out. just because you make movies or music does not leave you reasonable for you actions. my daughter is mentally ill and also a drug addict but she went to jail and no i did not go see her cause she broke the law. you will reap what you sow. so know the only thing that lindsay can hope for is that the jail staff will help her find her way. the old saying is a brain is a terrible thing to waste and it seems that young people do not under stand that. so sad. so i guess lindsay is saying should have could have would have.

cynical me

Of course she won't go in early, she won't get attention then. I bet she's a sobbing mess when she goes. Every now and then she'll peek and make sure everyone is still focusing on her, then let out another sob.
Her mother will be right beside her, holding her because we all know that Dina loves a media frenzy as much as her cracked out daughter.

Mary

What a waste of a person you are!!!! NO CLASS!!!! YOU ARE TOXIC!!!!!!!!

Jujubee