The Situation -- Armed and Loaded

7/18/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MTV is in secret negotiations with Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino ... putting a super-confidential contract on the table that could make The Sitch a fairly rich man.  It's totally confidential, except for the fact that we have a copy.

0716_mv_letter_launch_EX

According to the proposed deal, MTV is offering Mikey a one-time bonus for the impending Season 2 in Miami, ranging from $60,000 to $180,000, depending on ratings.

So why, you ask, would MTV offer Mike more money if he already has a contract for Season 2?  Turns out MTV plans to split up Season 2 -- using the second half (Seaside Heights) for Season 3 -- and they want Mike to sign on for a possible Season 4.

Under the new proposal, The Sitch would pull in between $27,500 - $45,000 an episode for Season 4. Not a bad bump ... considering he's making $10k an episode for Seasons 2 and 3.

MTV wanted The Sitch to sign on the dotted line by this past Thursday, or the deal was off the table.  But we've heard they are now giving him a few more days to mull it over.

Best case scenario -- The Situation walks away from "Jersey Shore" far filthier than he was before ... rich, that is.

A rep for MTV had no comment.

Cartman

He's the only talent on that worthless show.

I just wish he would stop pulling up his shirt. LOL

Phreaky

MTV has some idiots running things it seems. This clown looks like Barney Fife with abs.
How about you ditch this trash BS and actually play some music again - I would actually watch your channel.

Kathy

Why???????

He has a good body, but his face is ugly and he acts so lame!

He doesn't had any game at all. He can only get the ugly girls. Without his body and the MTV cameras, he couldn't even get the ugly girls. He must've been a nerd in High School.

He needs to come out of the closest.

Gregor Bob

I think this new show is very boring. I saw it and didn't noticed anything even a bit interesting .

TruthMuhSucka

better than that k-town ****e

Chuck

Isn't this dumb@ss's 15 Min's up yet

jpm4444

Anyone on or watching Jersey shore is a loser; end of story.

When I saw these guys on a tv interview and they were asked when they knew they were stars and a couple said, "when we were born" I just wanted to throw up.

America; the land that rewards mediocrity.

NotaGiblsonFan

I just noticed on the last TMZ I watched that The Situation may have a sixpack, but his neck is like a NOODLE! Makes him look kinda funny. You sort expect even allover development.

Kelly

"He's the only talent on that worthless show.

I just wish he would stop pulling up his shirt. LOL

Posted at 12:49 AM on Jul 18, 2010 by Cartman"

My EXACT thought. He seems to be the only really grounded one.

He's gone into this thing from day 1 marketing himself. Not so stupid sounding now, huh?!

I'd rather somebody like him get paid than Lilo or Mel...right?!!

He seems like a good dude overall. Heck they all seem like that really. They've pulled less crap on national tv than some kids in the neighborhood!!

I say good for him!!

Pimpcessa

This guy may have nice abs, but he is a true "buttaface". Dog ass ugly with no musical potential either. I can't even begin to relate to what anyone would see in that show or any of the people on it. They get drunk in bars and start fights with unsuspecting people and all the while they have bodyguards right there in case you actually hit them back? They aren't tough at all, and that little orange oompa loompa probably deserved to get that punch from that guy in the bar. MTV will someday have to pay a huge bill for these antics. And then, years later, we will see these tools on the "remember them" shows, and nobody will remember them at all.

FruitSalad

Douche Bag.

Next.

sobelle7

A few days to mull it over... what is there to mull? Seriously, this is his gig and they want to pay him more. Why would he not take this offer?

Jane

That guy's face, looks way too old to be like 20 something. He looks kinda perverted!!!! I have a feeling that it won't be too long before he's busted for showing more then his ugly abs!!!

Throwback kid

Would people really tune in to see this uneducated loser for a fourth season? The guy looks 45 years old and every girl I know thinks he's ugly. He's really just a one trick pony on roids, how many times can he lift up his shirt to show what is really just a 2 pack?

honest-opinions.com