Paris Hilton

Busted for Pot

... Again

7/17/2010 4:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton was detained at a private airport on the French Island of Corsica after authorities discovered she had pot in her purse, this according to the AFP.

0717-paris-hilton-getty-bn-credit
Hilton was found to have less than a gram of pot and was released shortly thereafter.

If any of this sounds familiar, that's because it is -- Paris was held briefly for the same thing two weeks ago while watching the World Cup in South Africa. Cops let Paris skate after they decided it was her friend who had the weed.

Looks like Paris is gonna need another friend.

UPDATE: For her part, Paris tweeted the following: "So sick of people making up rumors about me. The latest one about me is completely false too. Don't believe what you read. Silly nonsense." A few hours later, she tweeted a photo of herself ... on a jet ski.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

whitney

She's lucky she hasn't gone to a country where they are more strict about that stuff. Didn't this idiot learn her lesson the first time?

matt

France please keep her. We will trade you for a bottle of wine.

HumanNature

Throw that SELF ABSORBING SKANK IN JAIL, AGAIN!!!

DH

It's nice to have money without having to work for it.You can get away with anything.

Prince Von A-Hole

I guess money does buy freedom. I dont recall any one ever proving Lindsay had drugs yet she is going to jail.

I sentence Paris to sit on my face

sharonlynnmc1

OMG.... Whats it going to take for these stupid women to learn there lesson?????

awards

Have you noticed? Paris is aging like milk, everyone loves kittens; cats, not so much...

LaToya Jackson

It's just a matter of time for Paris to go to jail .. She's a bad egg

Knockers De Clown

Oh yeah .. She's go'en to jail.. It's just a matter of time.. I hope its in some country that doesn't have air conditioning

look mother I'm dead

a hot looking babe
some good weed

what more can a man ask for?

paris is hot

spot

Busted with less than a gram in her handbag means she was set-up.

xmetalgod

well I wouldnt mind smokin a bomber with her, I'm sure she would have some fine bud, you people need to drop the torches and pitchforks, like you guys would be SO DIFFERENT if you were loaded with money...

HoosierDONK

Hey hey hey... let's leave baby girl Paris alone. God I love her so!!! :)

Colorado girl

GOOD FOR HER! There's nothing wrong with a little weed

yourmom

30 years old, time to grow up Paris.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments