Trump to Rachel Uchitel -- Beat It!

7/19/2010 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel has been fired by Donald Trump before she was officially hired, because Trump tells TMZ he's pulling his offer for her to do "Celebrity Apprentice."

0719_donald_trump_reachel_getty_ex_02
TMZ broke the story ... Trump offered her a spot on the next "Celebrity Apprentice."  A few minutes ago we told Trump that Rachel agreed over the weekend to go on "Celebrity Rehab."  Trump's reaction:  "It's a terrible decision.  We have zero interest in her now."

Trump thinks Rachel will regret her decision.  "Look at what 'Celebrity Apprentice' did for Piers Morgan.  He's getting Larry King's job. She made a bad mistake."

The Donald was also quick to point out that it was Rachel who approached him in the first place, not the other way around.

Trump's final shot:  "'Celebrity Apprentice' is a huge show and 'Celebrity Rehab' is not.  I have 10 people who want to be on the show for every slot that's available.  I'm moving on."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Derek

I gotta agree with The Donald on this one. The Apprentice is way more popular than "the Train Wreck Express" known as Celebrity Rehab

Susan

If it is true that Trump has fired Rachel Uchitel, I think the real reason he fired her was because of the huge blacklash from the public.

whateverIsay

SMART MOVE, but THE PUBLIC FORCED HIS HAND ON THIS ONE!!

whateverIsay

SMART MOVE TO DUMP THE WHORE.

timid

Anyone taking bets on how long it will take old DT to sign up Icksana next?

cregis

What are her qualifications for any job? I thought Tom Arnold was getting Larry King's job. Boy am I out of touch.

ouy

They are both ugly.

david melchor

Hey Donald you and Rachel have alot in common. She is great at bending over and you are great at combing over.

ustings.com

I think we all missing the point of this story. Why would Trump in the first place would want this wwoman on his show?

Could someone give me some answers?

Robert

I think he's better off anyway. He won't have to spend tons of cash to cover every seat in plastic now.

Ellie Cantrell

very glad to see you let Rachel Uchitel off the show. You do not need the sleazy people like her to make your show a great one.

Big Daddy

Is it just me, or is Trump looking more, and more like Capt. Kangeroo?

Nicky

She only chose Celebrity Rehab b/c they doubled their initial offer and are paying far more than she would get from Celebrity Apprentice...go figure...

sugardaisy