Oksana: I Didn't Want Mel Gibson's Money

7/22/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with Oksana Grigorieva tell TMZ ... there is one reason and one reason only she ultimately turned down $15 million from Mel Gibson -- she did not want him to have unsupervised visitation with Lucia.

0719_Oksana_Mel_getty_ex_02

TMZ broke the story ... Oksana agreed during her mediation with Mel in May to a $15 million package.  In return, she promised to keep all of the "evidence" confidential -- which included the secret tapes.

As we reported, Oksana and Mel signed a one-page agreement, but when the longer form document was later presented to Oksana, we're told she balked because it included a clause which gave Mel unsupervised visitation.

0722_oksana_child_cleanOur sources say Oksana felt Lucia was in danger and said she would turn down "any amount of money" to keep Mel from unsupervised visitation.

UPDATE: Moments ago, Oksana was asked what she wanted to get out of her battle with Mel ... and she responded, "Just my child. I'm fighting for the life of my child."

EastCoastGirl

She is obviously visiting all of these conspiracy theorists and experts because she is trying to intimidate him into offering a higher settlement. Clearly. Oh, and get her revenge...let's not forget that. Her name has been dragged through the mud and she blames him and his "PR Team" for that, when in reality, the world can see for themseleves. We don't need a PR team to show us the way or what it is that she really wants. Just keep releasing the tapes, texts, and photos. You're only making yourself look like a fool.

kickaboo

Aww, was Mel going to take Lucia to Robyn's for Father's Day and spend time with his "army"? She was already on tape sounding mighty jealous of the money spent on his "army". (Oksana's word) This broad is a master manipulator and liar. She sold her baby out on ROL with a baby pimple, so she score millions more and seek revenge. Why leak the tapes to the public, let the Judge decide, then it goes to the press? Oksana has someone trying to sway this board and reading every damn word.

madeline

let me get this straight... She doesn't want Mel's money but she is shopping for attorneys to file a civil suit....??

How stupid do you think the public is girlfriend...

What is your problem anyway? You act like you are on a witch hunt... why don't you take care of your children instead of running all over town trying to find another stupid attorney to tell you what to do so he/she can get a few bucks and fifteen minutes of fame....

I think it serves you right that you right that your "deal" is blowing up in your face.

I hope Mel turns around and sues you for fraud, defamation, extortion and business interference..

SSinOC

Doesn't matter what she has to say now as the courts will need to take a close look at the evidence and decide based on that. I'd say things are looking in her favor.

Lynn M

So she didn't get her way in court as the judge, who has vast experience in domestic violence, did not determine Mel was a threat, based on the evidence presented. The judge has reviewed all legal evidence in this matter, made a detemination the baby was safe with Mel, and do***ents were signed.

Instead of Oksana going to the media outlets and mentioning there was a dispute over the agreement, she chose to manipulate people thru places like ROL into believing that Mel was not paying child support and, therefore, she had a right to refuse to let him have the child on Father's Day, as previously agreed. The problem is, she has no legal right to do this. It has been reported that Mel was with his other kids and wanted Lucia to be a part of his Father's Day celebration with his other kids, who, by the way, are all alive and well.

Mel may have verbally abused Oksana and Oksana may have emotionally abused Mel. It's clear she made no attempt to protect the baby, as demonstrated by the apparent fact she continued to hold the baby when in a heated argument. Twice. I'm interested to see how this all shakes out.

I believe ROL and Oksana should be fined or jailed for running with these stories. Sealed means sealed! I don't care where they came from. I'm glad TMZ is carefully trying to navigate this minefield.

kickaboo

Well said, Lynn.

Lynn M

Posted at 2:18 PM on Jul 22, 2010 by EastCoastGirl

She and her mom did the blame game when she got involved with Dalton and again when she first hooked up with Mel. She just doesn't take responsibility for anything she does, ie, getting preggers by two stars before she establishes a well-known relationship with them.

cabinboy

When will TMZ ever run out of these amazingly unflattering pictures of Gibson, and the saint like imagas of Oksana? Are the kiddies that post these stories for TMZ without any adult supervision? I realize that you are not a neutral news gathering orginization, but come on now!

EastCoastGirl

"What Now TMZ , i thought you said the tapes were fakes ?--You are so behind on this story--Radaronline is completely owning Your arses on this story--Like i said , they don't believe in tribalism , so they are going hard and all out for the true story.They are not busy protecting anybody.."

Posted at 2:10 PM on Jul 22, 2010 by JUstin

--------------------

Poster "JUstin" aka David Perel aka Monkey Boy aka LOSER from ROL. David, don't you have fake stories to prepare? Isn't there a lady in New Mexico that just had a baby with an alien that you need to interview?

"Hi. I'm David Perel. The following tale of alien encounters is true. And by true, I mean false. It's all lies. But they're entertaining lies. And in the end, isn't that the real truth? The answer is: No."

areyoukiddingme

WTF are you talking about BP? I said nothing of him hitting her. I wasn't even talking about that. What I'm saying is he is capable of ANYTHING right now... including gutting her like a fish. Have you ever read of a baby that ended up in the microwave? Well, it's the Mel Gibsons of the world who do these things....EVERY DAY. That's why they call it "SICK".... which is what your hero is. He needs MEDICATION. I'm not saying he is a bad man, I really don't know him and neither do you. But his brain is diseased right now. Wake up and smell the Haldol people.

EastCoastGirl

I guarantee she is going to see the employment attorney so she can hook the "wetback" (no offense to wetbacks) up with a civil suit...

EastCoastGirl

I'm getting bored with all of this. Wish we had another tape..................

Anon

So funny how the cluster of Mel supporters hover on TMZ. I don't see it anywhere else. They just talk to each other. "Yeah, I'm Team Mel!" "I don't care about the tapes, she made him that way!". You guys are sad. Tell Mel hi at church.

Lynn M

Posted at 2:19 PM on Jul 22, 2010 by SSinOC

Fortunately, the court is required to ignore any illegally obtained material or material that has not been authenticated. This is why Oksana has allegedly released this information to the press. She was not allowed to use it in court and that drove her nuts.

David

How does Ashton Kutcher have a career?