Rachel Uchitel Goes to 'Rehab' ... for a Price

7/19/2010 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' mistress numero uno Rachel Uchitel is heading to "Celebrity Rehab" -- but TMZ has learned the show resorted to drastic measures before she agreed to check in.

0719_rachel_uchitel_getty_exd

Sources connected to the production tell us Uchitel had originally turned down the show -- but after  producers DOUBLED their offer and Dr. Drew personally paid Uchitel a visit, Rachel changed her mind.

We're told Uchitel will make around $500,000 for her stint on the show.

A rep from VH1 claims Uchitel is hoping to kick an addiction to pills.

We're told it's unclear if this will affect Uchitel's offer to join Donald Trump on "Celebrity Apprentice."

The network claims Uchitel will be joined on the show by supermodel Janice Dickinson, actor Jeremy London, musician Leif Garrett, oil heir Jason Davis, ex-reality star Jason Wahler and singer Keyshia Cole's mother.

0719_UCHITEL_footer

flip[wilson

if you watch that show you are mentally ill.

Carrie

She's gross.

KellyR

Well, I guess that's another show I'll have to boycott. Not since Monica Lewinsky has a woman been so "famous" for simply being a tramp...
She makes me sick, and every time I see a pic of her, I wanna take a pushpin and deflate the fake boobs, and the fake lips... Nasty skank...

Violette-Blue

What happened to Bonnie Pointer and Tila Tequila?? I have no interested in Rachel Hochitel whatsoever. I don't believe she has any real addiction except for being a mistress and breaking up families. Her 15 minutes of FameWhoring should be over with.

Just Sayin

please dont go this route Rachel, you're much better than to be bedroom buddies with keisha cole's mother. i say you DO PLAYBOY :)

w

Next big story-

Dr. Drew cheats on wife

P.S. If this whore is on that show I will never watch it again, I thought Dr. Drew had morals, why is he letting a home wrecker on his show, very sad. Then again if she truly needs help then go for it, but 10 million can buy her a year in a drug rehab, no one wants to give a show ratings when they give more relevance to someone who does NOT deserve it, if she's on the show they should call it..MORAL REHAB.

gossipgirl86

What is the world coming to?? A homewrekin Bit** becomes a superstar????????? Wow...it doesn't make sense.

awards

Get a grip! That is a ten million dollar F$uck! Aren't you just a little curious?

HumanNature

What kind of show that pay ADDICTS to over come their addiction???

Are we that STUPID???

What's the point of paying an ADDICT WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO SPEND THAT MONEY ON MORE DRUGS, BOOZE AND WHORES!!!!

That show need REAL PEOPLE WITH REAL PROBLEMS AND ADDICTION not just these HOLLYWOOD CLOWNS!!!

livid

well then, guess I won't watch That show either..or any other show she signs up for

Tracey

I would watch it just to see Janice ****enson rip into her and tear her to shreds every episode!

DBoy

Addicted to pills? I thought she was addicted to married men? Is there rehab for that?

Bill F. Murray

@HumanNature post #24:

My thoughts exactly.

I used to think having to go to rehab was a BAD thing, but apparently it's a pretty lucrative 'profession'...and I never have (and never will) watch that show, but I was under the impression it was for substance abusers, not fame wh*res.

I guess there is an audience for everything.

David

The only addiction she has is an addiction to married ****.

At

Lol, she created an addiction to be on the show. Is anyone really going to watch this?