« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

World Cup Stud

In Bikini Battle

... with His GF

7/21/2010 4:02 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Argentinian soccer stud Lionel Messi -- one of the best strikers on the planet -- showed off his world cup ... in an itty bitty mankini in Cancun on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Messi cooled off in the water with his similarly dressed girlfriend.

The couple that shares bathing suits together, stays together.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

At

Jesus H Christ that is one hell of an ass. Holy ****.

Steve

Looks more like underwear

BallaBlocka

His girl got nicely round booty....

wendy

now that woman has a butt like it was intended to look like, not kim k's......i still have nightmares!

George_Kelly34684

Gotta salute that a** but that ain't Lionel Messi!

Majestik

I had to put sunglasses on to view this pic. If that man were any whiter he's be florescent.

dennis

Stud? Am I looking at the right picture?

At

It isn't about the anal for me. It about something nice, round and firm to grab when she is in front of me.

BallaBlocka

I already knew Brazilians are really oversexed and wear some of the freakiest ish ever to the beach, but I didn't know Argentinians got down like that, too....

joe

This woman has a NICE *ss..and half as wide as that thing Kim Kardashian walks around with!

Bubba

Why does TMZ call any relatively well-known soccer player a stud? Do you need glasses or have you been drinking too much or perhaps you are high on drugs?
Moreover, is he really wearing a mankini? I thought a mankini is something like Borat wore.

R.Zimmerman

This guy is an athlete as well as a stud??? Hmmm, looks more like a dank uber-nerd who has been sitting in his office cube for ten years without sunlight. Yuck. And as for the GF: I'm soooooooo sick of seeing people's azzes that I could vomit. It's getting realllllly old. My apologies to all the limp pervs out there who get off on this sort of thing.

Pretty LL

see now this is a nice ass, Put Kim K's giant cellulite butt next to this and see who wins.

QueenBoudica

Wow. I am a straight woman and even *I* had to check out her a*s*s more than once. I am UBER jealous!!! Sheesh that thing is AWESOME! Next time you guys post pics of these celebs with NO a*s*s... I will think fondly of this chick.

I have GOT to print that out to show the hubby......... just.... WOW!

CJ

The mankini just isn't a good look for some guys. This guy is one of them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments