Christina Milian to The-Dream

You Screwed Me!

7/24/2010 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Milian wants a judge a throw out the divorce papers filed by her baby daddy The-Dream -- claiming that he not only lied about the status of their relationship ... but he also cheated on her.

0723_Christina_Milian_dream_getty_ex
Milian is pissed over The-Dream's claim that they were legally separated when he filed the divorce docs back in February ... just nine days before she gave birth to their daughter.

In her legal response, filed last week in Georgia, Milian claims the marriage wasn't really kaput when he filed the divorce docs -- and subsequently had "marital relations on numerous occasions."

But Milian also claims that if the court does grant the divorce -- it shouldn't be based on The-Dream's claim that the marriage is "irretrievably broken" -- but rather because the The-Dream was cheating on her.

But it gets worse ...

In the docs, Milian admits that she signed a settlement agreement with The-Dream in which both parties waved any alimony or ownership rights to the other person's property.

But Milian claims she only signed the docs because The-Dream brought them to her bedside when she was 9-months pregnant ... when she was in no condition to sign such important papers.

jclass62

I guess whether you are a star or not you want somebody to take care of you, HuH Ladies? Get a job Christina and The Dream get custody of your children like I did. Then you don't have to worry about your child support payments going to her designer bags, cars, hairstyles, clothes, etc. They Will Actually go to taking care of the child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shandroid

@whateverpeeps: Thank you for supporting reality. Yes, I know there are many white males who cheat! I am NOT swayed by the media, as I am not a little teen who is completely naive, I have, in fact lived a long life. Every time I turn around, no matter what background a black man has, whether he was raised by two doctors, or in the inner city, it is discovered that he has cheated. Now, obviously, there must be some faithful black men, BUT I ask all of you: How many black men do you know that has a long, successful marriage never marred by his cheating? My man, who is white, married to me for 13 years is totally faithful, all my family members are all happily married and totally faitful, every friend (all white) totally faithful. I just think there is something going on with black men, as so many are cheaters.

Angela

Is not that you can't read when you are pregnant, but when you are in a hospital drugged up and sloggish your don't make great decisions. The Dream is a dog a*ss n*gga and it is wrong what he is doing to her. Its sad he took advantage of her, screwed her and got her pregnant. She probably felt like it was true love and he sh*tted on her. I can't stand his ugly a*ss!

dd

Every marriage in my family lasted a life time. Some of the spouses were black some white, divorce doesn't run rampant through my family. Maybe because we all loved our religion I don't know but it has to have more to with your upringing than race. I'm sure you are only going by your own experience in your own little world you didn't walk around taking surveys in the black community did you Shandroid? Oh yes and we are all highly educated, maybe that is also a contributing factor?

Whip It

Whip It!

Mecia

@Shandroid....Will Smith.

Gospeliscious

This chubbo-nerd calls himself "The-Dream"?!
ahahahahhhhaaaaaahahaha

The-Dream??!!!

The-Chubby-Nightmare is more accurate.

Besides that... who the heck are these people, and why should I care?

Cece

Well her only recourse at this point is to do like kelis and get EVERYTHING in CHILD SUPPORT and bresk that fools pockets and that wont be too hard cause he has kids with nivea ( one of lil waynes baby mamas)

Dee

If she was medicated, in severe labor pain, or otherwise emotionally distracted by the pregnancy related matters then it may have affected her ability to read a do***ent such as the one he had her sign. I was not in any mood to sign anything a month before I gave birth, hormones and discomfort rendered me completely vulnerable. But my husband loved me and took care of my needs. He didnt bring me legal do***ents to sign.

Merkury609

She F*ucked up that "Umbrella" GUAP!!! Download BuNJii EP sampler Feat. Lil' Wayne & Joell Ortiz for FREE!!! Copy & Paste this link... http://bit.ly/9pvTe3

Mecia

LOL@#48 "hood mentality"...really?

Do you have a "hood mentality", obviously, since you know so much about it-right?

I swear you guys are hilarious!!! I really hope some of you are just teenagers that have yet to get out and experience the world. Clearly some of you are not adults. If you are an adult, and posting some of these ridiculous, closed minded, and ignorant comments- I really, really, really feel sorry that the world that you have experienced has been so small and has taught you so little.

Chocolate Box

She is so stupid. What happen to the album he was producing for her? When they first was seen together that is all was talked about. Now she has a baby by him in less than a year with being with him & on there way to a divorce. Then she gon sign some papers he threw in her face @ 9 months pregnant. Who is the dummy in this union. Not The dream....

whateverpeeps

@ 49

Depends on what you are implying by media bias.

Are you implying that my perception is influenced by media bias? No, the media has little effect on my opinions. A more direct influence on my opinons would be what I see on a day-to-day basis. I have had the opportunity to know a variety of races having grown up in LA. Compared to other men, black men seem to cheat more, and feel less guilty about it. Not all, but the majority.

Do I think the media affects the reason why this happens? Yes. Like I said, many black celebrities and atheltes have publically cheated on their wives, and have gotten away with it. This reinforces the idea to non-celebrity black males that it's okay to do that.

@ 61

I do not have a hood mentality. That does not mean I am not able to see it in others. I guarantee you that I am not a child, a teenager, nor someone who has not seen the world. There was nothing in my comment that can be construed as close-minded nor ignorant. I am stating my experience. Feel free to state yours if you'd like, but you don't need to disparage mine.

I did not say black men cheat because they are inferior people or something along those lines. I actually don't believe in "race," because biologically it doesn't exist. But I do believe in racial culture, and I do think some cultures support cheating more than others. You can sit there and pretend like the difference/problem doesn't exist, but the first step in resolving the problem is to acknowledge that it exists...something that I have already done.

dd

No I didn't imply that I am sure I was asking you a direct question. I also grew up in L.A., in the suburbs and divorce was extremely rare in my neighborhood. I am sure there are plenty of divorces and cheaters in Beverly Hills also, I just don't think race has anything to do with it. Maybe wives in the wealthiest communities keep their mouths shut for the money, maybe? You never know but I would not blame it on race.

dd

Whateverpeeps since you grew up in L.A. you must know that athletes and those in the entertainment biz are notorious cheaters, black, white, hispanic, asian, it doesn't matter. A lot of them become very wealthy at a very young age and then turn around and get married when they are not mature enough. When you compare a whole community to a very small minority I don't think that is fair. Also lets not compare the married couples that raised their families to baby daddy families, I think you will see there is a big difference.