Mel Gibson Surfaces -- Heads to Church

7/27/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time since his scandal broke, Mel Gibson was photographed this weekend -- as he was walking from his Malibu home to his traditionalist Catholic church.

0922_media_removed_small-2
Mel has been way under the radar for the last month ... for pretty obvious reasons.

CiaraSexiestWomanAlive

ok

Mimi

She has used her own daughter as a pawn in her game to get more money from (yet another) aging actor. She probably told him that she used birth control. He is not her first victim, and he may not be the last. She has a history of working her way up one wealthy man at a time. She has remained mum since the recordings were taken to the authorities for analysis. The recordings were her fabrication, which is easy to do in today's world of advanced electronics. Look at the pictures she released to that other celebrity website. It is clear that the story of assault have also been fabricated. It's not rocket science.

Tellthetruth59

Absolutely. I haven't formed my opinion of Oksana yet. She claims Mel has no evidence of extortion because there was no extortion. Let's see who's lying. Bring out the alleged emails and texts. Then we'll see. I've been saying the same thing myself.

Posted at 6:54 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by areyoukiddingme
----------------------------------------------

I wish the attorneys would work faster, because the suspense is killing me...

barnswella

#114

I saw the movie, but thanks anyway.

shelley

To #11.. thinkingwoman

You didn't think this one through and got it totally wrong. HE is the one that fought with actions forcing her to fight back!! What was she supposed to do? Keep being abused? Stop protecting the abuser and let women walk free!!

Let him stay in the whole with the rest of the bottom feeders. He should be comfortable there. He is nothing more than a racist abuser and I'm stunned at how many people support him. No time has he ever denied anything she has said. He needs way more time than an hour or two at his 'church'

shelley

To #11.. thinkingwoman

kim

mel gibson people magazines ugliest man of the year. on newstands now read mel ugly on the inside too, see mel on his quest for a bj, and a special bonus feature where mel puts this whole holocaust rumor to rest. mel gibson ugliest man alive.

Valeria

All of these problems Mel is having at these moments are just the consecuence of not acting as a real catholic according to Jesus preaches. Jesus, as well as the catholic church, the one He founded 2,000 years ago, is against divorce and adultery.
If only Mel as a true catholic, would had followed Jesus teachings, this would not be happening.
You would not expect that you would reach happiness out of a marriage of 30 years, one real wife and 7 kids.
If only all of us would follow Jesus teachings, life would be so different.
I hope God help him find the right way, I hope he goes back with his wife and family.
I hope Oksana would change her mind about all this stuff and centers her life in becoming a good mother.
Pour Lucia, beautiful baby that doesn´t deserve living in a war full of hate, anger, and selfishness.
God, help them.

LISA

Why is it "The View" is the only place that picked up in the audio Mel saying "You hit me!" when oksana is accusing him of knocking out her teeth and hitting the baby? It's possible she hit him first and was shaking the baby and he smacked her after that. I would dig deeper into this part of the audio TMZ b/c Radar obviously wont!

Posted at 4:55 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by go home!
-----------------------------------------

I brought this up but nobody wants to talk about it. The haters hear what they want to hear. It disturbs their frenzied hatred. They don't want to be bothered with facts.

Posted at 4:59 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
____________________________________________________

I started a job on a film today and casually mentioned how it seemed so taboo to mention the
Oksana/Mel story. The five people around the table went all silent. I did not say which side I'm on or whom I believe.
At the end of the day I was told I was fired. There was no reason given. This is the first time it I've been fired after 14 years in the business. It came as such a shock, it left my colleagues scratching their heads in disbelief.

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 7:16 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by LISA
-------------------------------------------

I am so very sorry about your job! What did they say to you when they dismissed you?

cvguy

Ask any guy who has been with one...and they'll warn you away from the SLav tang. Those are the hottest, sexiest, and ultimately the most gold digging, self centered, lying, scheming sex pots on the planet.

My theory..this chick knew Mel was gonna kick her to the curb, just like every other guy in her life when they figured her out, and the tapes are the result of her blackmail scheme when Mel told her to Get The F OUT.

Mel might be nuts...but he isn't crazy enough to do what she claimed; screwing this chick is like screwing Stalin, a death sentence.

Wondering

Here is the link to the view with the transcribed tape. You have to sit through a commercial and a little of the ladies chatter before they get to the tape.

Lemonade

Like the Catholic Church needs this? Pedophile priests, gay-clubbing priests, a former Nazi for the Pope, and Mel Gibson racist & sexist lunatic?

Another site reported he ranted at church goers at his own church, because he felt paranoia from parishoners for getting divorced. Gee, Mel, WWJD?

azlee

areyoukiddingme are you drinking? I haven't seen quite that mean of posts from you? Not becoming at all. What's up?

Scooby

@areyoukiddingme

You're calling me preachy?! Seriously. Laugh.