Dr. Conrad Murray -- Son On a Beach

7/29/2010 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Do not worry" ... Dr. Conrad Murray was merely rocking his infant son to sleep while taking a dip in Miami today where he and baby mama Nicole Alvarez are on vacation.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
As we first reported, the LAPD believes Dr. Murray sent shipments of Propofol -- the drug that killed Michael -- from a Las Vegas pharmacy to Nicole's apartment in Santa Monica.

Dr. Murray is due back in court to face involuntary manslaughter charges on August 23.

Siggisis

@ Siggisis - Then TMZ picks and chooses who's posts they will allow because I've seen posts with lots of cuss words. Big Brother is WATCHING!

Posted at 11:43 AM on Jul 30, 2010 by Mimi from Indy

Yeah. It should be the other way around too. WE should be able to edit what TMZ says. They are so full of **** most of the time, so God knows, it is needed!

JB

#12 Michael Joseph Jackson was a drug addict. He was a VERY rich drug addict. Money talks. Dr Murray should not have done what he did I agree Murray gave into greed. He is guilty of that. His baby is adorable and has nothing to do with any of this. If MJ didn't get it from Murray there would be another Dr on trial for MJ's death because MJ's body could not take any more abuse.

Posted at 12:43 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by My two cents ;)

I don't understand why people keep saying MJ was an addict, in the past, yeah; addicted to pain medication. At the time of his death he was not addicted to any drugs... suffered from insomnia and wanted sleep, yeah...

People can debate this all they want. We can't argue the do***ented fact that theres no reference of drug addiction or abuse in Michael Jackson's autopsy. Period. It would have surely been noted in the report of personal observations,summaries or evidence if that was the case. Don't you think?

marcia

Take a look at Jackson at the age of 18 and then at the age of 50,the guy was a train wreck waiting to happen.As for Murray he's just the convenient scapegoat for the numbnuts that cant handle the truth.

Posted at 7:38 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by Jmac
______________________________________________________________

I don't know many of us who at age 50 look as we did when we were 18. I know MJ had deep pockets, however I know he didn't have access to the fountain of youth. His health & looks didn't start to decline until his 2005 trial. It took a heavy toll on him and he didn't quite recover from that.

Tellit

I don't think TMZ pull up a positive Conrad Murray story.

Hell..look at the header.."CONRAD MURRAY - SON ON A BEACH".
Harvey/TMZ couldn't just come out and call him a SOB.

Get REAL!!....Harvey/TMZ is not biased or prejudicial regarding their reporting. (as alot of you MJfans would like to have us believe)

kim

Posted at 11:43 AM on Jul 30, 2010 by Mimi from Indy

Posted at 11:53 AM on Jul 30, 2010 by Siggisis

Siggisis and Mimi, yeah its real interesting how some peoples posts have all the language they want isn't it? Anyways, let those posters have all that creative language. Just makes them look that more stupid.

rena

that baby isn't sleeping......

r.schildt

testing

MANIA

When I saw these fotos of murder murray I couldn't believed my own EYES!!!!! Michael our an Angel is died because of this monster hands and he this ******* IS HAVING A HOLIDAY WITH HER PARTNER AND HIS BABY!!! HOW COME HE CAN AN AFFORD A HOLIDAY??? HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE BROKE!!! MY GOD WHAT A JUSTICE MICHAEL HAS, AMERICAN JUSTICE STINKS VERY BAD!!!THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGES AND RIDICLUS ! HOW CAN HE LIVE KNOWING THAT HE MURDERED MIKE!!IF I EVER MET THIS BASTARD I WOULD SPIT ON HIS AN UGLY DIRTY FACE!!! GO TO HELL PATHETIC JERK!!!!

kim

Posted at 3:46 PM on Jul 30, 2010 by Phantom of the Opera

thanks phantom. love watching those home movies.

r.schildt

confusion and more confusion;the motto of murrays defence.
Now is he really going to take the Fift? There ar so many wholes and inconsistencies in th story,timeline, the actual time of death,no security tapes.-One, what to some may seem a minor fact, immediately caught my attention.-Dr Murray gives Michael a relat small dose of prpopfol,(of course on top of what he alredy has given him earlier), still a risky proceedure, THEN he goes to the bathroom for 2 min--and hoops--
from behind the curtain comes the mysteryman, really a magician
to draw that amount of propofol into a syringe and inject it,then make a disappearance actall in just less 2 min.NO professional or MD wuold do things in that order, first you take care of your bladder.
Any risky proceedure requires that physician stands by for a goood time checking on vital signs undisturbed by a full bladder.It requires % attention.

Pegasus

I apologize to everyone for having interrupted. But I was down at the tire shop a short time ago to get my tire fixed. While I was in the waiting room, they had the tv set on HLN. HLN had reported that there are 10 songs due to be released that MJ had recorded back in the 80's and placed in his vault. According to the newscast - I guess that Jermaine is doing the lead singing on it now with Michael as the back-up. Has anyone else heard this report or know anything more about it? I mean no offense or anything - I personally would love to hear the songs, but I do not want to hear Jermaine - especially as the lead singer!

Anyway, I was just curious as to wether or not anyone else heard about it or has more information regarding it!

here-we-go-again

Drink all day
Play all night
Let's get it poppin
I'm in Miami b...

kim

Does everyone remember this inside edition story at the filming of the they don't care about us video? Just love his smile.

rip mj