Snooki's Mug Shot

Her Mascara Runneth Over

8/1/2010 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained Snooki's mug shot -- taken moments after the Seaside Heights PD arrested the "Jersey Shore" star for disorderly conduct Friday afternoon.

0802-snooki-mom-ex-tmz-2
Snooki -- aka Nicole Polizzi -- was in held in custody for several hours ... before she was released on her own recognizance.

As we previously reported, Snooki had been partying on the boardwalk earlier in the day with a beer bong ... and at one point, she fell off of a bicycle.

Sources tell us Snooki went out to dinner with one of her cast members after the incident last night.

Carvey

Take a troll doll, dye it's hair brown and bam! you have your very own Snooki doll.

Sandy

Number 110 did u see what u posted?? You should be shot no class you would fit in with JS. Think about it??

Arm

Unfortunately, nowadays in the U.S. you have to be a slut, commit a crime, disobey the law, etc., etc., and lo and behold you become a famous and are offered all sorts of monetary deals. What happened to doing good deeds and obeying the laws and overall being a "Normal" person? "Normal" people do not get or expect rewards. They just work hard and live a decent life. I want that America back. I don't want to see these people who are criminals, sluts, etc., anymore.

jinn

She's not as big a slut as Bristol Palin

lynzeeeeee

her parents must be so proud!

Hypnogal

Looks like your average Walmart customer to me.

Sven

The people I respect the most are the hardworking people down the street who help each other out and respect common decency. These s***-balls who are accidentally famous for doing nothing are a sad commentary on society.

Meesha

Wow...shocking!!! NOT. So many people have been talking about there show Jersey Shore so I thought I would check it out. I only had to watch it twice and that was enough for me. Needless to say I was very embarrassed for everyone on that show. They sure are a different breed of people. Lord help us.

stu

she's precious! leave her be u wanna be reality junkies.

Twilightstar

Gosh, in that small picture of Snookie wearing sunglasses, she looks just like Janis Joplin.

RAMART

Who the hell is snookie??? How do reality "NOT" stars get this type of publicity???? WHO CARES?????????
America we've got bigger problems...a war in Afganistan and Iraq, a horrible economy and Kenya's village idiot is in the White House.

DeeDee

She's just plain nasty. I can smell her armpits from Calif lol and my cat smells rotten tuna

robert

a true reality SKANK. what do you get when you cross a pig with a troll yep you got it a SNOOKI

BigTim

Snooki...Lilo...ehhh, I'd hit them both. And yes, I am desperate.

Ron

Has anyone in NJ ever heard of the word 'farce'? It seems that no-one has. The show is farce, and nothing else.